Trainer Search

prince0fpers1a

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble to make the cheats work. Only the might cheat works, the others don't. I tried all the trainer versions and also started the game offline. Someone knows why?

Mepsalot

Reaction score
Yeah... Mega EXP doesn't work, and when you turn it on to try to make it work, it screws with both your character and your followers MrAntiFun. :(

Scaryspikes

Reaction score
Man you are amazing. Like this game. I know we can't do much about Gold since it is server side, but can we dupe the chests somehow? I wonder...

obtolga

Reaction score
Hi there MrAntifun, thanx for the trainers but it seems that Mega Exp doesn't work. Can you please check it? :)

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble to make the cheats work. Only the might cheat works, the others don't. I tried all the trainer versions and also started the game offline. Someone knows why?
Everything except Mega XP is working for me, and I guess the game editor as I dont know what that does (ill have to try reading more about it after this post).

Are you sure you are fully up to date and then while IN GAME launch the trainer. At that point V1.01 will work.

Edit: Somewhat figured out the editor, got the white coins to work, I swear I heard it "ding" the same when I went to edit my skill points once but I cant seem to edit my skills.

Also dont seem to be getting "mega xp" at all, not sure if its working, ill have to watch the video again.

Last edited:

qgrasteit

Reaction score
Alright after the patch today the cheats don't work anymore, they just crash the game if you go to drain someone. It was getting to the point where only a couple worked but now none of them work.

Reaction score
Alright after the patch today the cheats don't work anymore, they just crash the game if you go to drain someone. It was getting to the point where only a couple worked but now none of them work.
Mines working fine except for how I described above. Mega XP doesnt work and Game Editor skill point setting doesnt work. Everything else is working fine for me as of right now.

Edit: figured out what was wrong with the Game Editor Skill Setter, you have to have at least ONE skill point before setting it.

So now its just the Mega XP not working for me

Edit2: Still working fine for me I dont know what everyone is talking about crashing or it not working.

Last edited:

qgrasteit

Reaction score
Mines working fine except for how I described above. Mega XP doesnt work and Game Editor skill point setting doesnt work. Everything else is working fine for me as of right now.

Edit: figured out what was wrong with the Game Editor Skill Setter, you have to have at least ONE skill point before setting it.

So now its just the Mega XP not working for me

Edit2: Still working fine for me I dont know what everyone is talking about crashing or it not working.

I'm assuming that's because your version of the game to not up to date. I use to be able to use all cheats when the game first game out and even after the first patch. But now they are cracking down on it and preventing the cheats from working....

Reaction score
I'm assuming that's because your version of the game to not up to date. I use to be able to use all cheats when the game first game out and even after the first patch. But now they are cracking down on it and preventing the cheats from working....
Well I find that odd because I am set to keep the game up to date and I have played the game several times. Even when I go to the main menu it says my saves are no longer compatible with older versions. Mine is working fine. Im not complaining. Im assuming something is wrong on your end.. Mega XP is the only thing that still DOES NOT work for me.

w1uJ17Q.png

Edit: I am still playing fine and i am up to date.

Last edited: