Trainer Search

Wolfiuss

Reaction score
After update, silver and exp don't work. Infinite health give infinite health to enemy bosses too.

MrNight08

Reaction score
Cant dowwnload the Version 1.01 +9.. It said something about this file is contain virus. Can someone help ?

Certion

Reaction score
Cant dowwnload the Version 1.01 +9.. It said something about this file is contain virus. Can someone help ?
MrAntifun's trainers are not viruses, they are falsely flagged by AV programs. It can get really annoying. Try another browser if yours won't let you download.

cobbler

Reaction score

Actually this version is crashing the game if you've game updated, so there is no point to download this version.

Ary Junqueira

Reaction score
Actually this version is working just fine 4 me. Except the mega XP, it was working fine, than sometimes, but now its really gone

Nutellacrepe

Reaction score
Dropped from lvl 44 to 35 after trying to use the XP boost.. New Uruks spawn around lvl 44, and my uruks cant get past 35.

Mr. Applepie

Reaction score
I used Mega XP since the beginning, it works. But one day my level dropped from 45 to level 4 that wasnt nice >.>
Since then i dont used it anymore. Now im Level 58. You do not necessarily need it after all...
(Sry for bad english)

Nutellacrepe

Reaction score
I used Mega XP since the beginning, it works. But one day my level dropped from 45 to level 4 that wasnt nice >.>
Since then i dont used it anymore. Now im Level 58. You do not necessarily need it after all...
(Sry for bad english)

Were you able to reverse the level drop? I dropped 9 levels and can’t get anymore Xp whether or not I use the trainer...

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you! it is almost the holiday season, I think it's about time for a generous donation. :)

Reaction score
I am in Windows 10, My game is still fully updated and everything is still working fine for me. ALL work except MEGA XP doesnt work.

Edit: Game editor isnt working for me anymore:/

Last edited:

AndreD

Reaction score
(Sry for bad english)
It done that to me also. I was lv 49 and then moved to a new area I never noticed till i tried to activate a skill. Its when i noticed was lv 21 but still had all the skills i picked already

Skill_z

Reaction score
game crashes now :( hope we can get an update on this soon

Much appreciated mrantifun