Trainer Search

Zer0Tiper96

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun can you please make Shadow of War trainer 1.18 bcs there is new lvls to 80 and i only trust yours trainer to not get ban from steam. So i hope you see this msg and make a new trainer 1.18

RocketPak

Reaction score
Trainer needs to be updated. Skill points doesn't work and unlimited arrows will sometimes act like you're empty even though you have full arrows and because it thinks you're arrows are full you cannot pick up more.

dimadsma

Reaction score
Best. Works with the latest 1.18 Gold Edition. Playing for almost 7 hours from the beginning and no problems!

Edit: I use the trainer version 1.17

chenavd

Reaction score
any chance to add function to the trainer: infinite gems? (best gem)?
gems are used to re-roll gears in the new update. thx

athan5

Reaction score
for my game, every cheat, except the add skill points, works as long as you do some stuff.
sometimes focus will stay empty, to refill and freeze to filled you need to aim your range weapon
infinite might empties when you are hit, so to fill you need to hit an enemy twice. I use my range weapon or thrown weapon (q)
to set silver coins, weirdly you need to deactivate the cheat (F8) and be in the inventory screen.
there are certain missions starts with 0 arrows so deactivate the infinite arrows, pickup some and reactivate
none of the cheats work on mounts

parahlax

Reaction score
Can you add an option under the game editor to set Talion's level to whatever you want. thanks

Reaction score
game updated today, but everything seems to be fine, will play for longer later and see if i run into any issues

XY1zxcvcxz1XY

Reaction score
I try the Trainer but many cheat not working. İnf Focus, Elven Rage, İnf Might not working, and try 2 or 3 times inf focus game crashed.
Please update and add unlimited call. A lot of tnx.

Wolverine690

Reaction score
Seems like everything else works except the part I'm in dire need of most right now... the coins I need me some coins I'm a broke ass Gravewalker...lol