1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Gold
  4. Inf.Movement
  5. Add 1 Skill Points
  6. Inf.Mana
  7. Reset Player ID

Notice:
  • Activate trainer once you enter the game ,after you activate it move once .
  • Inf.Health will work in manual battles only and it will set the user monsters to massive HP
  • Inf.Resources pick up couple stuff after activating this cheat to see its effect
  • Inf.Gold pick up some gold to see its effect
  • Add 1 Skill Point , You must move once before you activate this , To see its effect close and open skill window
  • Inf.Mana , You must move once before you activate this , This cheat will freeze mana on what it is currently
  • Rest Player id ,Should be used if you start a new game isn't required on V1.6 trainer.

Attachments

• Might and Magic Heroes VII V1.1 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 14,087
  • Might and Magic Heroes VII V1.6 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 7,467
  • Might and Magic Heroes VII V2.2.1 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 11,641
Last edited:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast release MAF.

Suggest to have an option for adding a number of party - say like +100 for very key press.

Last edited:

larry98

Reaction score
Thanks man! Where can I get the update to v1.1?

Draven616

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun :) as i said before another great Trainer! will give it a go now :)

Draven616

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun everything works great except there is or may not be a slight issue, for some reason i only have inf movement with my main like character, the other doesn't seem to have, example the first jorgen mission i am a guy on land and a woman in a cave..the guy has inf movement but the girl doesn't :/

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
Inf.Movement works perfectly fine for me.

However, Inf.Health is a misleading term: it does'nt change soldiers' health but the number of units. For example, I was expecting my 93 assassins with 11 life points to get 9999 life points with this cheat, but I get 9999 assassins with 11 life points, which cannot be reversed. I don't know if it was intended that way or not...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun everything works great except there is or may not be a slight issue, for some reason i only have inf movement with my main like character, the other doesn't seem to have, example the first jorgen mission i am a guy on land and a woman in a cave..the guy has inf movement but the girl doesn't :/
After you switch to the girl press reset id and move with it and it should work ,When moving from one character to another press reset player id .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
Inf.Movement works perfectly fine for me.

However, Inf.Health is a misleading term: it does'nt change soldiers' health but the number of units. For example, I was expecting my 93 assassins with 11 life points to get 9999 life points with this cheat, but I get 9999 assassins with 11 life points, which cannot be reversed. I don't know if it was intended that way or not...
Ya , I thought it was called health not lives .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will check out the problems mentioned .

Reaction score
mrantifun could you perhaps put in increase hero stats such as might defense, might power, magic defense and magic power instead of having infinite creatures because i have found out that if you end your turn and it is the ai that attacks then the infinite unit option transfer from your character to the ai. so please put my suggestion in because it stays with your heroes even at your opponents turn if possible