Trainer Search

Aliih

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun.

Can you please make us a trainer for this game. It came out newly =)

Best Regards
ALiih :D

Punisherfury

Reaction score
well i wont lie up till today i had massive crashing issues on windows 10 but they got patched yesterday so the crashing has stoped but i also kno the movment cheat everyone wants is a floating value (mean it doesnt have a set value to pin point) so im sure thats giving him some anoyance i already used cheat engie to do resource cheats but it still took me about 20 minutes to get them all down

Aliih

Reaction score
thanks man.i tryed to find any request before posting but didnt find :p i'll keep my eyes on ur post instead :D

Admin feel free to close/delete this post :D

justinfifi

Reaction score
well i wont lie up till today i had massive crashing issues on windows 10 but they got patched yesterday so the crashing has stoped but i also kno the movment cheat everyone wants is a floating value (mean it doesnt have a set value to pin point) so im sure thats giving him some anoyance i already used cheat engie to do resource cheats but it still took me about 20 minutes to get them all down
what kind of cheat engine did u used?

Punisherfury

Reaction score
if you need ask bro you wont know what to do with it i just like to use mr antifuns trainers cus there convenient and i dont have to manualy do all the cheats everytime i load up the game

IdanPaz

Reaction score
I think most of us would be happy for now if a working trainer for resources only came out.
If a moves trainer comes out later, it can be added and will be downloaded in even greater numbers at a later time.

Draven616

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles MrAntiFun, and hope everything is better and well soon :) Thank you again for the time spent on the Trainer :) keep up the great work.

Sullster

Reaction score
Did the post disappear because of the content or is the release of the trainer delayed? Just wondering as sat here waiting for it so I can and dominate the AI. If not I can do other things should it not materialise :D

IdanPaz

Reaction score
Oh, MrAntiFun's post about the trainer getting uploaded in an hour is gone :( Wondering what's going on

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Oh, MrAntiFun's post about the trainer getting uploaded in an hour is gone :( Wondering what's going on
Had problem with movement cheat , The trainer will include a cheat which user have to activate at first then move once on map then everything will work fine , Was trying to get a good fix but its taking too long .

Sullster

Reaction score
Had problem with movement cheat , The trainer will include a cheat which user have to activate at first then move once on map then everything will work fine , Was trying to get a good fix but its taking too long .

Fair Enough :D