Trainer Search

Omnipotentus

Reaction score
Game Version: Steam Retail Version (1.5-16336) Original

I have used the trainer Might and Magic X Legacy V1.5.16336 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun

The options: Inf. Supply, Inf. Cash worked properly.

But Inf. Health and Inf. Mana did not work.
Inf. Health:
When activated the Monsters got their health filled up after each round instead of my party.
Inf. Mana
Not working at all. I suspect this also works on the monsters instead of my party.

Can anyone advise what I might have been doing wrong ?

->zmm<-whyme

Administrator From Space
Reaction score
maybe the game version changed or you downloaded trainer wrong version?

Omnipotentus

Reaction score
the game version matches exactly ... i downloaded all three trainers available but the one referenced above was the only one who got activated properly.

If I can get you any trace for troubleshooting just provide me with instructions .. i am a programmer myself.

corsair

Reaction score
Game version: Original DVD retail, 1.5.16336 version (not pirated in any way )
Trainer:Might and Magic X Legacy V1.5.16336 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun
Only tried the inf health and inf mana options, am now in the spider lair at the beginning of the game, battling a giant spider and with inf health option on, the spider regenerates health. Am running and activating the trainer once inside the game, and I am playing in the offline mode. But before entering the spider lair, I encountered a spider in a cask and could defeat it without the trainer playing up. Kindly help please.
Edit: I have the standard DVD version.

Last edited:

corsair

Reaction score
Kindly forgive me for posting again, am not trying to spam, but think I have some further info. I deleted the previous save games and started the game again from the beginning and the trainer worked perfectly fine in the spider lair, defeated all the spiders in there without any problem but then I saved my progress and quit the game. Afterwards, when I started the game and encountered the spider in the cask which I mentioned in the above post, the trainer is acting up again. That is, the spider keeps regenerating health. I hope you folks would be able to make something out of this info. Again, my apologies for posting twice in a row.

batcat

Reaction score
im having issues with the trainer to. all working expect enemy cant be hurt at close range. im running version 1.5.16336 installed off a retail DVD deluxe edition with uplay and i have doubled check i have the right version of trainer

corsair

Reaction score
Just bumping up the thread just in case Mr.AntiFun forgot all about this. (Sorry!!)

corsair

Reaction score
Well I assume you are really busy sir, but please dont forget this trainer. I beg you to have a look at the trainer .

batcat

Reaction score
hey is there any update on getting the trainer fixed or updated? thanks