5. Custom Score
  6. Add 500 Score

Attachments

• Mighty No. 9 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:

kanggg

Reaction score
Trainer activates, all options activate, but unfortunately none of them is working.

lakersman

Reaction score
MAF, you may want to fix this. It's not working. Please fix.

Pongozila

Reaction score
Please add INF. boosts (red/green/yellow) they're pretty easy to find; they're float starting at 10 all the way to zero; in a +4 sequence; for them to be active just find the red boost and go back 4 bytes and set it to 7(4 byte) set the float of the boosts to +inf. and you're fine for the entire stage unless you die. Thanks for the trainer even though it doesn't work on my steam version...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thanks but not working the infinite health

Trainer activates, all options activate, but unfortunately none of them is working.

MAF, you may want to fix this. It's not working. Please fix.

Please add INF. boosts (red/green/yellow) they're pretty easy to find; they're float starting at 10 all the way to zero; in a +4 sequence; for them to be active just find the red boost and go back 4 bytes and set it to 7(4 byte) set the float of the boosts to +inf. and you're fine for the entire stage unless you die. Thanks for the trainer even though it doesn't work on my steam version...

Yep, it's not working.

works for me

Didn't work for me either.

same here does not work

Not working here either. :(

same here does not work,please fix
thanks

This is embarrassing ,A small typo in the trainer code caused this problem , New trainer added with a fix , Any more issues let me know .

darkshanic

Reaction score
still not working, i pressed the hotkey, but there was no sound confirm that the cheat has been activated, or do I have to use the 32bit version (because I'm using the 64 one now)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
still not working, i pressed the hotkey, but there was no sound confirm that the cheat has been activated, or do I have to use the 32bit version (because I'm using the 64 one now)

Same, it's still not functioning for me sadly.
Current trainer is for the 32 bit build of the game ,Im running 64bit system but steam launched the 32 bit build of the game for some reason that's why i didn't do two trainers for both builds , New trainer will be made for the 64bit within 30 mins .

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Working properly with no issues. Too bad the game itself wasn't better, but this will help.

jayson jones

Reaction score
It works on the 32 bit version. not so much on 64 bit.