Trainer Search

ExoLain

Reaction score
Hey Guys i just found the Mist Trainer but when i start the game and then the Trainer doesnt find the Game :/ I hope someone can help me TY!

SOAD71

Reaction score
game udated yesterday, new trainer must be programmed, the other one was for the old version, hope mr. antifun works fast

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Mr AF is the bomb - hope he gets something for this new version 3 update.. I tried it tonight and the new map I guess? sucks and some sniper bandit killed me literally within 30 seconds.. like ..wtf.. lol ..

Reaction score
ya that was a fat joke @JeffJ ; luckily i had my health locked and didn't die imo, I couldn't get a vehcile going either, i just couldn't nail one down with all the goodies to get it going, frustrating. wish i could dupe engines and such.

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
There are some fella's on here who will do memory editors on inventory where you can dupe and make dozens of stacks of stuff.. hope they're still around and willing to make another cheat table ;x

ya that was a fat joke @JeffJ ; luckily i had my health locked and didn't die imo, I couldn't get a vehcile going either, i just couldn't nail one down with all the goodies to get it going, frustrating. wish i could dupe engines and such.

Reaction score
ya the issue is im not good at point mapping so my table went smoosh. here is my table perhaps someone with more experience can tune it up to the present. The Link is my table on my Mega, so its coming str8 from my data. /nod

Last edited: