Trainer Search

soul hunter

Reaction score
ammo is easily done with cheat engine. the clip ammo that is loaded into the gun is in 4 byte format. a simple search is easily done. just load the game into cheat engine and search for the current clip amount then fire a shot. search again for current. then again and again until you have only 1 value in the list then set the desired ammp in the clip and lock if you wish. there are many tutorials for cheat engine on the web. or if you find the right tutorial you can even use a more complicated method thats permanent until the next game update which is a pointer scan.
you can't use 2 cheat engine on 1 game if you do your process the game crash and told "fatal error".

hiitsmeste

Reaction score
you can't use 2 cheat engine on 1 game if you do your process the game crash and told "fatal error".
i did it. if it crashes for you then it crashes for you. that doesnt mean my statement is wrong. just means that you crash. it wont for everyone.

nino94

Reaction score
Mist Survival V0.1.5 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Hunger
  4. No Thirst
  5. No Fatigue

MrAntiFun bro can you add this to trainer and update it to new version?

add this please:
-fast/easy craft
-unlimited ammo
-full bag space
-unlimited resource
-car fuel unlimited
-car parts don't spend

if you can add this we all gonna be extra happy ;)

thanks bro.

Xan210

Reaction score
Hello, please update trainer) Nev function please!

Jburrows

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well just letting the trainer still works with the 1.9.4 update which was released 12 hours ago.

it would be nice if you could add additional option like expanded backpack.

Last edited:

Rusk1

Reaction score
Thanks

Can you add a FLY mode and unlimited fuel please?

Last edited:

Lucifer66

Donor
Reaction score
just tried the trainer and the trainer works fine. just because a game has an update don't mean the trainer needs to be updated every time.

Yeah, the 5 very basic options do work fine, but most everyone is asking for more options.

Specifically -

-Unlimited Ammo
-Unlimited Resources
-Unlimited Fuel
-Unlock Inventory Slots

Things like this.

knight72

Reaction score
Yeah, the 5 very basic options do work fine, but most everyone is asking for more options.

Specifically -

-Unlimited Ammo
-Unlimited Resources
-Unlimited Fuel
-Unlock Inventory Slots

Things like this.
hes said before he wont add a bunch of options for a game thats in EA. once the game comes out of EA he will add more. don't remember what he said word for word but was something like that. EA games update so much if he added a lot of options its a pain to keep it updated. some people don't seen to understand that.

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
I really just want the ammo thing added to this one, also how do i use the game editor button in the trainer? can i just add the infin ammo myself with that.

knight72

Reaction score
I really just want the ammo thing added to this one, also how do i use the game editor button in the trainer? can i just add the infin ammo myself with that.
infinite ammo would be nice i don't see that getting added now. i would like to know how the game editor works. maybe its just something only he can use. seems if we could use it he would of said how to use it.

ENJ78729

Reaction score
anyone know whta options cause the game to crash when you get into the car.