Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Any instructions for this one?
Open file location ?
Run as admin?
Just bought the game...
have not unpacked the trainer yet.
Download and extract to exception folder so that anti-virus wouldn't detect false positive then open the game first, enter in game world (move around a bit) then press alt-tab or alt-esc and open trainer as administrator (default) if needed, once trainer load you have to activate trainer to inject into game process (if you hear sound activation + label color changed to red then it means activated with success) then use cheats.
More info you can find in FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

bankbleach

Reaction score
thanks your so much for your hard work. ^^''
this game is so insane ,how can i survive with out your trainer T T.
wild beast, ,crazy mob(also have guns) and crazy zombie ,run so fast T T.
it will be very great if you can make unlimited ammo or unreload ammo cheat too.

thanks ^^''

Last edited:

bradjf87

Reaction score
none of them have worked for me what am i doing wrong :( trainer shows that the game is not on

leathernchrome

Reaction score
As of 0.2.5 the trainer still works in game. However I do have a question... When closing/saving the game will the trainer corrupt the current save? I attempted to shut down the trainer and cheats, but this caused the game to crash immediately? Is this a compatibility error with the updated game version or should I have saved the game without shutting down the trainer first. I am asking this prior to continuing using the trainer to prevent save-game corruption.

PaulTheGreat

Reaction score
new update on Mist Survival! i will be happier when new trainer released on this game!

wangyujie96

Reaction score
You modify an address that is very frequently accessed, which can easily lead to game crashes.