Trainer Search

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Man … this cheat tables awesome!!!!!!!! Resources, gas cans, freezing my health, it's all working perfectly! You guys rock! And donate some cash like I did to these guys - they deserve it!

Funkster2017

Reaction score
Trying to keep up with these updates is a bugger and a half like! Working on an instant craft and unrestricted build cheat at the minute but real life work gets in the way too...those shelves don't stack themselves yet haha. Teaser of the craft and build on the channel but also demonstrates some things not working that I need to look into. Thanks to @SlySnake96 and @DreckMo @JeffJ my goodness Jeff nice gesture but no need to donate I do my tables for fun and learning but nice thought thank you.

SlySnake96

Donor
Reaction score
@Funkster2017 No worries Duncan, I'm glad to help spread the amazing work you do mate, I'm so happy you found cheat creation right up your alley, I told you that your knowledge in programming languages would make it somewhat easier for you than my complete lack of it lol.
Anyways feel free to message me on here if you ever need a tester for your WIP's i'll be glad to help you out in any way i can considering i sort of gave up on continuing to make trainers, they became too complex to continue with my limited knowledge and the constant game update all those devs keep putting out lol.
I'll PM you my other method of contact in case you can't reach me on here.

P.S.
I'm subbed and have the bell icon turned on for your YouTube channel too Duncan.

Reaction score
how it works this cheat table ? i'm new, and i would have a instruction for it ? Help please :) god mode and no hunger works but crafting and unlimited gas i can't turn it on

DerGreizer

Reaction score
I also can not cope with that, I can indeed a lot of cartridges in my arms, but can not freeze health, hunger or fatigue, thirst or stamina

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Just to help clarify: the cheat table they wrote for us will freeze health stamina thirst hunger, everything.. I check marked them and stood there building fences while Z's beat on me all night and took no damage at all .. lol.. also you can edit them with a double click as well, you can also find one item of anything and instantly make it 999 items in your stack.. also find an empty gas can, make 100 of them instantly, and fill them all to 20 instantly.. it's ridiculously easy and I LOVE IT! .. amazing stuff.. :) :)

Reaction score