Trainer Search

bIRGITTE

Reaction score
Please update the trainer. Also needs to be added to WeMod. Thanks for all you do!

Wurff

Reaction score
hello when I start the coach, he always writes that the game is not running. can anyone help me?

GronkhouTv

Reaction score
doesnt the trainer just needs an update ?

But yes, the exe changed to Mist Survival.exe

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Man … even simpler updates with this game and the Dev seems to make core code changes with the entire structure or something.. changing the fundamentals of how it works, saves, etc.. weird..

GronkhouTv

Reaction score
Man … even simpler updates with this game and the Dev seems to make core code changes with the entire structure or something.. changing the fundamentals of how it works, saves, etc.. weird..

I mean its an Early.. Alpha ? so kinda good if many changes happen haha imagine every month he adds only like a diffrent leaf texture lol

JT89701

Reaction score
M.U.T.T’s 0.3.X CE table for Mist is updated and I have been using it. It’s on Steam and created by Maconijnr.

JT89701

Reaction score
coud you provide a link ? i searched for it but cant find it
i tried them, but they dont work for me weirdly

i check the checkbox for Day and tab back ingame, nothing happens

Posting other people trainers/ tables is against the rules, so that’s why I only provided a name…sorry. If you have issues, please make sure your running CE version 7.0. I’ve been running the M.U.T.T’s 0.3.X table now for 3 hours with minimal issues. Only when I use fuel option the game crashes so far.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can someone share a game save with weapons ammo/ vehicles with fuel ? I added items related stuff like durability and items quantity .

Any cheats suggestions? .

Funkster2017

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun a table we have been working on if anything in there helps you for ideas and you can get it working better than I can feel free to take what you need, it is pointer based I used to run aobscan for health and set offsets but some didn't work for everyone, (worked better regardless of updates for me :/ ) heres the link and heres the savegame of mine don't laugh at my base its experimental
mist final 0.3.8 Funk:
savegame:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun a table we have been working on if anything in there helps you for ideas and you can get it working better than I can feel free to take what you need, it is pointer based I used to run aobscan for health and set offsets but some didn't work for everyone, (worked better regardless of updates for me :/ ) heres the link and heres the savegame of mine don't laugh at my base its experimental
mist final 0.3.8 Funk:
savegame:
Its fine thank you so much, This will save me time i haven't progressed at all in game .

I see items have weight , Is there a weight limit or something ? .

Funkster2017

Reaction score
No I don't think there is a weight limit as yet but its there for future use if the Dev adds anything to it, one cheat that would be nice which I have tried and failed on is running speed..but tall order I think. MUTT's table has a generator cheat for fuel but he missed an offset to set the energy usage, I used to have it on older versions of mist and had loads of things running using 0 energy if you download his table and copy and paste his fuel in generator pointer and change the offset to +1C you should be able to use 0 energy. Sorry if not everything is working on your system but included most result files if you need them. Building result files you will need to obtain from the fabulous @DreckMo ;)