Trainer Search

Funkster2017

Reaction score
I dabbled with the trainer myself a little while yesterday too only a slight hiccup with putting tyres and engine into a car they dropped to the ground first time but picked them up and repeated and it worked, I suspect the game mechanics though, all in all its a good trainer and like MAF said it is early access so he doesn't want to go to town on a huge trainer and then have to be expected to update it every five minutes, I still find some pointers in my tables fluctuate on and off sometimes when I load so nothing is perfect its just the nature of pointers my end, 99% of the time they work for me so I am happy with that. @JeffJ not sure on the grenades don't think I tested them out in the trainer, was it maybe just gun ammo and clip size for that cheat not grenades? The downsize in ammo is because the cheat sets the ammo to the max clip size for that gun this helps in keeping the game mechanics more stable as there is a lot of shared opcodes going in this game you will notice the same for item stack size too. For one thing I am grateful MAF took the time to work on an early access game trainer, thank you @MrAntiFun
Only thing I would maybe change is the title from Free Craft to Free Build but bloody good job mate and quick too!

DerGreizer

Reaction score
Thank you for this great coach.
For all critics, one should always think about the coach's massive involvement in the game files and that a 100% function can never be guaranteed. I'm more than happy with this trainer, since I only use health and stamina anyway, I want to create everything else myself, what makes it sense to have all the weapons and ammo at the beginning of the game, then the fun is over.

Reaction score
tested it pretty throughly and didn't have any issues, I used it on my save I had already logged alot of hours via the new patch, and had no issues whatsoever. the freecraft worked just fine as well, one thing i would request would be to change or freeze the time, however I rage uninstalled that game last night when i realized he actually deleted the entire mine from the game. but trainer was stellar @MrAntiFun

jhaehae

Reaction score
Wemod site has been down for days.... I am wishing that you never went with them now MAF cause now I cant cheat in any of my games cause I have to load their stupid server and its down

DerGreizer

Reaction score
Is there any future coach you can use offline.
As good as this coach is but when WeMod is offline he does not use anything.

SOAD71

Reaction score
hi, trainer worked well till now, it says " Failed to Download requestet files" when i try to start it

Reaction score
Ya its wemod, They decide when u can and cannot use trainers. I bet if you pay there is less down time KeK. if im gonna have to pay for my trainer to boot up when i use it, Well then.... Just ya... overall, -3/10 towards this shit.

GronkhouTv

Reaction score
Ya its wemod, They decide when u can and cannot use trainers. I bet if you pay there is less down time KeK. if im gonna have to pay for my trainer to boot up when i use it, Well then.... Just ya... overall, -3/10 towards this shit.
I dont think so, never had any issues. maybe theyr server was down for a few minutes, simply stuff that happens.

FulanoSP

Reaction score
I am Brazilian, and I am unemployed, I can not afford to buy the game at the moment ... So I would like a trainer, that worked in ***** version!

aly68

Reaction score
version relased pls update trainer . it is c-r-a-c-k-e-d

lnklooze

Reaction score
Please please please... update the V0.3.0 standalone trainer +5, it doesnt work with recent V0.3.8 (non-steam download).
It appears to be redirecting to the wrong .exe
Thks!!

owinde

Reaction score
มใช้ไม่ได้ ดาวโหลด ไม่ได้