Trainer Search

KOBK

Reaction score
I've downloaded WeMod, and started to play. Mouse movement does not work, and when I want to activate trainer, I receive popup that I have to upgrade to pro! Am i to pay to use the trainer?

peniii

Donor
Reaction score
It don't work. Wemod can't even start the game. And starting the game first and then trying to start trainer just ends up in an infinite loading loop...

That sux. All was better when The Mr himself made trainers.

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
I installed the wemod stuff but i cant use it unless i pay for it whats going on i have donated its been a while but i am poor i miss the old days.

Baka-Gamer

Reaction score
Yes WedMos is a mega poop ! ! ! Donate, oky, but need a premium to cheat ? ! Thieves Thieves Thieves...

1973Dima23

Reaction score
На версии Mist Survival 0.5.0.2.1 Не работает исправьте пожалуйста !

1973Dima23

Reaction score
Mist.Survival.0.5.0.2.1. вот что уже доступно но тренера не где нет.WeMod не обновляется говорят что это бета и смысла нет обновлять !!!

liquidsteel

Reaction score
ok latest uodates and hot fixes, game crashes and lags when wemod is activated it is definatly in dire need of looking into the trainer it obviously has issues , i can play for hours on end with out wemod, soon as its launched and activated lag kicks in then ctd,
is anyone looking into this?
the trainer is crashing the game , its been tested cheats work but definatly crashes the game ,and lags the crap out of it. somebody please look into this , ive posted this in wemod support as well as mist survial wemod channel ,never get a reply , game is currently unplayable with current version