MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Monster Hunter World Trainer [UnSupported]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterZhu

Reaction score
i have codex version this game about version 161254 i tried trainer v1.00 +10 test 1 by 1 option to look what its make my game closing, it's all work fine but always closing game after 5-10mins after activated cheat... all option make game closing... if i playing normaly whitout trainer, it's run fine...
so as far i already has 999999 money and reseach point bcs after active trainer i save it then not worry about closing game...
can someone let me know wich trainer i must use?

madprob

Reaction score
i have codex version this game about version 161254 i tried trainer v1.00 +10 test 1 by 1 option to look what its make my game closing, it's all work fine but always closing game after 5-10mins after activated cheat... all option make game closing... if i playing normaly whitout trainer, it's run fine...
so as far i already has 999999 money and reseach point bcs after active trainer i save it then not worry about closing game...
can someone let me know wich trainer i must use?
Neither...
Its already a different version between the trainer and the game version...

Leukodystrophy

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun! Would you be able to update this trainer for the current patch? It'd be much appreciated! <3

Kotafuruya

Reaction score
Is there any trainer that works for the corepacks offline retail game version? i tried all trainers but they seem to crash after 30 seconds of activation

HP_CARLOS

Reaction score
i must say, Monster Hunter World is a cool game :eek: Ty for another great trainer !!

lordperoroncino

Reaction score
v20181030-v20181122 Plus 35 Trainer by FLING.
There is one updated trainer that also gives you more options but it crashes my game.
Hi mrasd, can you give me the link for the trainer, i have CODEX version 161254.

Nightmare6445

Reaction score
if anyone can help with that trainer it would be greatly appreciated every trainer crashes my game

DJAetius

Reaction score
As far as I know the CODEX version is a Steam rip. So avoid "retail" trainers, they most likely are the reason the game will crash.

ancekuk

Reaction score
Confirmed Health and Stamina do not work. Opened trainer, then game, waited for menu (the one that says "press button to start"), hit F1, F2, F3 trainer voice says trainer active, cheat active, cheat active. Yet cheats do nothing, health goes down, even tested to see if maybe it just wouldn't let health and stamina go zero. Both will still go zero. How can you miss someing so obvious? Did you not test your work at all before going viral with it? Complete lack of professionalism. Hopefully I can find someone else that knows what they ARE doing.
Have you checked which version you have? Because the current version of MHW is at least 4 patches ahead of MrAntifun's latest trainer, and he has announced he won't be working on trainers anymore as he has finished his College Degree and is getting a full-time job.

It is you, who is not professional, blaming people for giving you free goods, and do not even bother checking if you have a version that the trainer supports.

Dommy

Donor
Reaction score
This thread should be closed down MAF already announced that he will no longer continue working on this trainer, I tested Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7 with 161254 STEAM VERSION myself and everything still good.

Confirmed Health and Stamina do not work. Opened trainer, then game, waited for menu (the one that says "press button to start"), hit F1, F2, F3 trainer voice says trainer active, cheat active, cheat active. Yet cheats do nothing, health goes down, even tested to see if maybe it just wouldn't let health and stamina go zero. Both will still go zero. How can you miss someing so obvious? Did you not test your work at all before going viral with it? Complete lack of professionalism. Hopefully I can find someone else that knows what they ARE doing.
You're complaining because you yourself are being too lazy to check a few pages before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.