Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Money
  3. Inf.Influence
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Stat Points

Notice:
  • First get in battle then activate health cheat
  • First sell something from your inventory then activate money cheat then sell something again
  • First open inventory then activate influence cheat
  • First open skill window by pressing C then activate skill and stat points cheats, Then close the window and open it again .

Attachments

• Monsters Den Godfall V1.051 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,043
  • Monsters Den Godfall V1.1 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 643
  • Monsters Den Godfall V1.18.5 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 570
  • Monsters Den Godfall V1.19.0 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    606.9 KB · Views: 1,214
Last edited:

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts, MAF. Unfortunately, when you task out and run the trainer, the game malfunctions and produces the error, "The application lost the device context". It's such a drastic error you have to close the game from task manager, as you can't even open the game menu successfully. Not sure if it's because I'm using the IGG version of the game, or not.

anonim2409

Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts, MAF. Unfortunately, when you task out and run the trainer, the game malfunctions and produces the error, "The application lost the device context". It's such a drastic error you have to close the game from task manager, as you can't even open the game menu successfully. Not sure if it's because I'm using the IGG version of the game, or not.

try starting the trainer first ...
all windows permission request will create the error ...
in windowed mode, you only need to close the window ...

i start the trainer first, then the game in windowed mode, and it works ...
haven't tried everything yet, but inf health doesn't work for me ...
may need inf power too ...

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Monsters Den Godfall V1.051 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Money
  3. Inf.Influence
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Stat Points

Notice:
  • First get in battle then activate health cheat
  • First sell something from your inventory then activate money cheat then sell something again
  • First open inventory then activate influence cheat
  • First open skill window by pressing C then activate skill and stat points cheats, Then close the window and open it again .

I got it to work for a while by running the trainer, then the game. Unfortunately, infinite health stopped working when I got further into the game. Even when waiting until in battle, it no longer works, and I'm not sure why. The options enables successfully, but nothing happens, and health still goes down.

Update: I MAY have found the reason the trainer wasn't working, it MAY be Kaspersky related. If you set the trainer's parts to Trusted in application rules, it seems to restore function. Will let you know if this continues to be true, especially after reloading the game.

Update 2: Unfortunately, it appears whether the trainer will work with the game is random, as exiting and reloading sometime causes it to work again. Very odd.

Last edited:

JM38

Reaction score
The current game version is now 1.18.12... and the most recent trainer still works.