Trainer Search

Asyrel

Reaction score
is there any chance you can make the the value slider go positive also? I've added way too many koin's and theres no way to spend it quickly

Khaostrike

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mortal Kombat 11 V1.00 Trainer +7
Mortal Kombat 11 V1.02 Trainer +6
Mortal Kombat 11 V1.02 Trainer +7
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) 5-24-19 Trainer +6
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) Initial version Trainer +6
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) 8-12-19 Trainer +8
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) 8-20-19 Trainer +8
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) 9-9-19 Trainer +8
Mortal Kombat 11 (Steam) 10-4-19 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Attack Meter
  3. Unlimited Defense Meter
  4. Weak Opponents
  5. Unlimited Fatal Attacks
  6. Unlimited Timer
  7. Free Crypt Boxes
  8. Set Crypt Box Negative Value
hello! i have a request, can you please do something to correct the exesive amount of koins? turns out that i have 9,999,999 and i dont want that amount

Dlayyz

Reaction score
Could you please add like a Feature to reset your currency or just a feature to set a positive value for the chests in the krypt? i accidentally opened a heart chest and now i have 99k hearts and also way to many souls and i wish i could remove them :(

stevefox

Reaction score
WeMod doesnt work for me. hotkeys turn off right away. cant turn them on permantly.

Sablicious

Reaction score
Same here -- the functions (mostly) stay "OFF".

I'm particularly looking for INFINITE METER FOR PLAYER-1 AND PLAYER-2, and FATAL BLOWS ACTIVE FROM ROUND START (*still only one FB per match, per char.)

Omar>1992

Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work .. the trainer is not working after the sindel update yesterday can you please update it ?

iwasjorm

Reaction score
Yep. After the Thanksgiving update, the trainer no longer works.

Was also wondering what happens if you use the trainer on Online VS mode.

Using the trainer on Towers of Time is OK, even on the Online mode. But was wondering if on the Online VS there's some sort of ban.

samirg

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, Please UPDATE, new spawn update released and trainer not working on wemod. Thanks LEGEND :0

samirg

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, Please UPDATE, new spawn update released and trainer not working on wemod. Sorry forgot to mention, its not working on the steam version. Thanks LEGEND :)

samirg

Reaction score
Hi guys, just did some testing and the inf timer and krypt coin options only work on wemod for the steam version. All other options do not work. Please update MrAntiFun. Cheers Legend.

rcfbueller

Reaction score
Spawn released and This trainer needs to be updated updated! please, release a new version.

samirg

Reaction score
Plese update trainer new game version added at end of May 2020. Thanks Legend :cool::cool: