Trainer Search

Torinux

Reaction score
I think this trainer should remain as it is, forever. SO far everything works as intended, the inf health, attack and defense meters help you win the most difficult towers and those are the ones that have the better loot. I don't usually use trainers on fighting games, but this time, after what they did with all this "lets put everything behind a mindlessly grinding so you pay money for stuff", they deserve getting no more money than the 60 bucks I already paid.

stevefox

Reaction score
even with this trainer its still a grind. the gear and skins are seperated between krypt and towers of time (everything random!). even going through the krypt and opening every chest only gets you like 10/60 skins/gear for every char. unlocking the rest with the trainer in towers of time takes a loong time too since for example you have to do 75 fatalities and 75 brutalities to get 2 random skins/gear of 1 char!

even with this trainer it takes hours to unlock a fraction of them. I cant imagine how long it would take to unlock everything "honestly".. we need something to have infinte krypt currency since you can tribute 100.000 currency to unlock a random skin. would be much faster this way.

kondziu124

Reaction score
To be mostly safe and not to make their 'detection lights lighting up like a christmas tree' (even without VAC etc. they most probably have their own server-side detection system, about which they're not telling us for obvious reasons $$$), I'd recommend unlocking the Krypt rooms/sectors one at a time. For example one room once a day or two

People unlocking whole Krypt in a single run, getting +XXXXXX Koins from opening chests (where Koins should be removed instead of being given) are most probably tagged by now by their internal detection system.

stevefox

Reaction score
why would they ban people for unlocking single player content that doesnt effect other players or real word money?

killamunch

Reaction score
Hey guys just a heads up... So I was making my way through towers of time with the trainer activated (think I was using low health for the ai for quick wins), restarted the game and cant seem to connect to online servers. Wasn't informed why or anything like that. Il keep you guys updated but yeah just a heads up.

killamunch

Reaction score
Just booted the game seems like i have connected to the servers. hmm not too sure what to think here. Just be careful I guess....

twolfe2010

Master Donor
Reaction score
TBH I think MK 11 is dealing with a lot of backlash for the Tower grind atm. Probably will give a grace period on banning players till the next update. No inside knowledge, just thoughts on the optics.

twotonedearly

Reaction score
update patch just dropped. unsure if the trainer will still work with this new update

mninja0916

Reaction score
hi im gonna use it does it gonna get ban or not if this trainer will ban my game please tell me

Thomas Carvalho

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, postagem: 239578, membro: 1"]
Eu poderia fazer isso, eu só queria mantê-lo baixo apenas caso os desenvolvedores estivessem verificando a mudança nos recursos.
[/CITAR] ok but up this number of chest in kripty plssss -10000 plssss

V9XX

Reaction score
Please add an option to unlock all the stupid skins offline!

twotonedearly

Reaction score
Edit: nevermind, it was a conflict with the 60FPS mod

Last edited: