Trainer Search

Darkguenter5

Reaction score
Nvm what i just said. Works fine. Just wait 30 seconds, it unfreezes and every cheat works. Amazing work. Thanks!

HaiTian

Reaction score
All nice and good, but everytime i start the trainer (press Activate Trainer) the trainer freezes and stops completely. Could you help me here somehow?
yes, I have the same problem, But you just need to wait for 2-3 mintues till it finish active, it is a work trainer, just take too long time to wait.

dualmann

Reaction score
Hi, since the new update does not work any more trainer, the activation of the trainer depends on everything. Have the game version 0.305-6

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer is working fine I just tested it make sure you have the right version of the trainer and if it freezes don't panic wait 30 sec and it will be fine

Last edited:

Alasedo

Reaction score
Edited: Sorry i tested Mortal Kombat XL V10.06.2016 Trainer +9 with game v0305-05.126703.1 (10.27.2016) version and trainer window little frezee wait and it worked . Thanks.

Please update Mortal Kombat XL trainer to v0305-05.126703.1 (10.27.2016)

Steam Changelog:
10.27.2016 Update

Additional Fixes:
• Fatality audio cue is now correctly synchronized when performing a Fatality in regular 1v1 modes.
• The title will now properly recognize and notify the user if it detects that the keyboard has been disconnected, and properly recognize the device when reconnected to the PC.
• Fixed an issue in which on systems with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update the title would crash and disappear from the Windows taskbar, but remain running in the background.
• Fixed an issue in which creating or linking an existing WBPlay account would crash the title.
• Fixed an issue in which Premier towers were missing preview art for the unlockable background.
• Fixed an issue in which when the Steam overlay is disabled, the player would be unable to back away from the Main Menu screen.

Edited: Sorry i tested Mortal Kombat XL V10.06.2016 Trainer +9 with game v0305-05.126703.1 (10.27.2016) version and trainer window little frezee wait and it worked. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kaiju

Reaction score
I got the same problem, when i press F1 to activate trainer, trainer freezes. please update trainer! thank you :)

Reaction score
You guys arent letting it load long enough. I tried it 4 times. Once was immediate, the other 3 times it took 1-5 minutes. It depends on your system and what youre running. If you want to check the status of it, go to your task manager and notice CHEAT ENGINE is actually working pretty hard. I have a PC i can run most everything on maximum settings on. So just be patient :)

Itsgreen

Reaction score
The trainer does not work for me i tried everything but the cheats never turn on.Plzz help