Trainer Search

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hello,
I play Motorasport Manger for a few days now and I tried the trainer; it works fine and helps a lot in the beginning to learn how the game works.
Before a race starts you have to make a setup of the car. To make a good setup it is necessary to join the training. It is easy to get a good setup, but it takes a lot of time to join the training.
It would be very nice if you could add the option that a good (or perfect) setup can be made before the race by Hotkey, so that a lot of time can be saved.
Thank you
Have a nice day

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, me again ;)
I came forward in the game and I have to add my request. There are Qualification races in higher leagues and training should be driven to get bonuses (race trim, tyre trim).

Thats why the Hotkey of the trainer should be available already in the first training session (not only in the race). Would be very nice if someone could realize this.

Greetings from Opop

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Just made a donation, will donate same amount again when request fulfilled...would be nice, thank you

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can you explain more and if possible include images of what new cheats you would like to have or what problems are there exactly ? .

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
this is a very fast answer, thank you for that.

Before every race there is a training session. You can config car settings in the training. The better the result, the better the "race-trim" will be in race. It is no problem to get this to 95% or more, but it takes a lot of time to do so. So I would like to have a "hotkey" that mekes the correct setting automatically, so I can use them in race.

Here is how the training goes (I have the german version, so the buttons have other names):
After clicking on "Change Config" (see Pic1) you have the possibility to change settings on the left side (Angel front wing + angel rear wing for output / tire pressure+camber for driving behavior / gearing translation + stiffness of the suspension for speed balance) (see red marks on pic2). Depending on your settings the stints on the right side move left or right (see yellow marks on pic 2). Now you have do drive 1 (or 2) rounds on the course. When you call the drivers back to the pit they report how good (or bad) the settings are (see Pic3). In this case the results are: very poor for output / good for driving behaviour / very poor for speed balance. This is 49% of the optimum balance (Pic3).

Now you change the settings on the left and drive the next round of training. You get a new feedback of the driver for all three areas (output / driving behaviour / speed balance). Depending on if the results improved or disaproved you make settings for the next round of training and get a new feedback of the driver. you do this again and again and again until you have a good result ( >95% of optimum balance) or the training time ends.
You can save good results, but next year the car is another. It may be that settings of the year before make >95% again, but it maybe they give 80% only.

It is easy to get >95% with 4 or 5 rounds of training, but it takes a lot of time. I want to save this time by using a hotkey. So I do not really want to cheat, I just want to save time.

I think there is one problem (but I have no idea of that matter). You can change this settings before every next round of training and before the race. So I think that it will not be enough to findthe number of optimum balance (in this example: 49%) and change it to 99% (I never had 100% so I think the best result is 99% (33% for each of the 3 areas)). What would happen? The number maybe changed by a tool (from 49 to 99) but by starting the race the game takes the settings.........and makes the race with 49%. I think it is necessary to change the sliders so that the result will be 99%.

Perfect tool would be a tool that moves the sliders (Angel front wing + angel rear wing / tire pressure+camber / gearing translation + stiffness of the suspension) in that way, that the result will be 99%. If this is possible, I could open the first training window, press the hotkey, and let training go without any pitstops and at maximum speed. At the end the drivers will report 99% of optimum balance.

By the way: The settings for both drivers are different! So the tool should handle the open window. This means I open settings of driver 1, press hotkey, then open window of driver 2 and press hotkey.

If this should work it would save me about ten minutes every training without the result is much better as if I made it by my own.

Some words I had to take from the dictionary; I hope you understand what I mean ;)

If there are further questions please ask.

By the way2: This help can be a single program; it is not necessary to include it to the trainer you have made already; but of course it is your decision how / what you are doing.

Hope to hear soon....now I try to upload the pictures.

Greetings from Germany

Lol...I knew that......how can I add JPEGs?

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

me again. There is a little mistake in my discription:

Angel front wing + angel rear wing change the output stint
tire pressure+camber make very small changes on driving behavior stint and speed balance stint
gearing translation change the speed balance
stiffness of the suspension changes the driving behavior stint

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
OK, my friend Go**le told me to use this way for the files

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Use the right small Download button; the big one installs Acrobat Reader

I hope it works

Have fun all!

Last edited:

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
just another hint: 100% optimum balance iss possible......

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I know that this game has less players than other games, so that other games are supported more. I do not know if it is possible to realize this request.
But does this request have any chance at all to be realized?

Have a nice day...Opop

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun,
I requested this compliment more than 6 month ago. You said that it would help a lot if every 10th person would donate 1$ a month, so I donated 6$ for 6 month. I can understand that you first make the requests for the games that many players play and the requests of the people who donate a lot. But it looks like you have so much work with that so you have no time to make the requests for games that are not played by many people. Even the Int-Fuel request (part of your trainer for this game) is not done. Anyway, no problem, but I stopped playing this game so I take back my commitment to donate the same amount again. You are doing a good job for many players, so continue your work, but it does not fit to me. Have fun in future.

Best wishes.....Opop