Trainer Search

Savilianan

Reaction score
Tyre Temp should be lock in 50% rather then 0,
In motor sports, cold tyre or hot tyre are the same thing.
Only warm but not too hot and too cold can give a speed buff.

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
Tyre Temp should be lock in 50% rather then 0,
In motor sports, cold tyre or hot tyre are the same thing.
Only warm but not too hot and too cold can give a speed buff.

You have infinate tyre and infinate fuel, just tell your drivers to drive like nutters and dont worry about temps, you dont need to pit unless you get damaged parts, so you will always win regardless.

Salad Kings

Reaction score
how to use the instant part design? i can't use it. the building is working, but for the part, it won't work. any suggestion?

SinStriker86

Reaction score
how to use the instant part design? i can't use it. the building is working, but for the part, it won't work. any suggestion?
It is written here about 20 times now ^^ Is isnt working right (it isnt instant), but is speed up the part design..When u have activate the cheat, the 1st part (green) is 0 Days and the others are +1 Days, so u can make a legendary part in only 5 days. without the cheat it needs weeks ;)

Savilianan

Reaction score
You have infinate tyre and infinate fuel, just tell your drivers to drive like nutters and dont worry about temps, you dont need to pit unless you get damaged parts, so you will always win regardless.
It have a speed debuff both when tyres are at freezing cold or at overheating, it only can achive full speed at 40-60% of temp.

pori gupta

Reaction score
It is written here about 20 times now ^^ Is isnt working right (it isnt instant), but is speed up the part design..When u have activate the cheat, the 1st part (green) is 0 Days and the others are +1 Days, so u can make a legendary part in only 5 days. without the cheat it needs weeks ;)
have you tried to build a part without the cheat active with all max HQ? If you did then you can see that a legendary part making time is same in both case cheat active or not and I am playing as Ex-engineer as my manager so parts build time is always -1 day as base for me so its not working for me.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
have you tried to build a part without the cheat active with all max HQ? If you did then you can see that a legendary part making time is same in both case cheat active or not and I am playing as Ex-engineer as my manager so parts build time is always -1 day as base for me so its not working for me.
Hm ok, no i havnt test it without the cheat. But i have a full upgraded HQ too. Must test it, but it can be that the cheat isnt working at all ^^

Erza Scarlet

Donor
Reaction score
yes, that one and the other couple I made, just activate the cheats you want to have and then leave them activated and just play the game, they do work.
part research is not instant (only green, first generation parts are) but it does cut down the time it should take to makee them by a LOT.
other cheat okey for me
it works
only to make lagend part need much time to do for 2 car
well with the part already have can win no 1 and 2
with fuel & tyre cheat

but it more okey if can use only instant part to make lagendary
then it depend on you skill as manager to make take place 1 to 3

GarandMan

Reaction score
Drivers are not progressing. They get XP but it it isnt added to their stats

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Hm ok, no i havnt test it without the cheat. But i have a full upgraded HQ too. Must test it, but it can be that the cheat isnt working at all ^^
So, now it is out ^^ I have testet it and i must say, that the instant part design cheat isnt working at all. I hadnt activate it and it was still days until the parts were ready ^^
MAF could u fix that please???

Anhkmorpork

Reaction score
Can I suggest instant scouting? Great car + bad driver = Slow or crashed

xcore84

Reaction score
Only what i need is a Setup cheat, 95-100 % the other is easy but the setup cost much of time.

I become all Races 95-100 Performence,

Suken

Reaction score
When will a new trainer work everything well? Please hurry

Salad Kings

Reaction score
So, now it is out ^^ I have testet it and i must say, that the instant part design cheat isnt working at all. I hadnt activate it and it was still days until the parts were ready ^^
MAF could u fix that please???
the cheat isn't working right? just need that cheat to make sure my second driver not jealous if i can make it instant

SinStriker86

Reaction score
the cheat isn't working right? just need that cheat to make sure my second driver not jealous if i can make it instant
Right, it isnt working...If u have a full upgraded HQ u can make parts in days without the cheat for instant part design..So the cheat isnt working at all...
MAF, please can u fix it? and add some more options, like max stats for selected Driver/Mechanic/Engineer?? please ^^