Trainer Search

Archit Pyne

Reaction score
Instead of max money could we instead have one that increases money by 5,000,000 or something instead?
Also an INSTANT BUILD/RESEARCH option
Or NO BUILD/RESEARCH COST option

MrsChispa

Reaction score
problems: the fuel limit is 7.. if you activate the fuel code, your car will run slow.. VERY slow.
the codes works too for the enemy AI :p

still, a good job boss ^_^

MrTrainer

Reaction score
Thanks for the Cheats as usual ! I'm hoping you could update with:

6. Fast Building Construction/Developement & Upgrade
7. Instant Car Building Part
8. Driver Morale to Max

And many more feautures you can think of ! Thanks MrAntifun !

PS !!!:
- Cheats seems to be affecting opponent drivers as well , will double check this hypothesis ...
- Inf Fuel sets fuel to excess tank/fuel which leads to Slowness of cars :) !

Last edited:

dwerner

Reaction score
The no tyre wear codes works too for many enemy AI and the fuel code makes the car very slow.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Sleepingsong

Donor
Reaction score
Fuel feature make the car heavy because of excessive fuel that code add to the game.

Imagine if the car have many fuel in the tank, the car can't run because of too many fuel.

Archit Pyne

Reaction score
Have checked the trainer thoroughly and have to say it's brilliant. But could do with a few improvements.

Firstly DO NOT USE the FUEL cheat. Instead alter between medium/high engine usage throughout the race with the given fuel levels
Secondly THE TIRE CHEAT works for both you and opponent AI if they are on the SAME TYRE AS YOU. AFFECTS BOTH THE DRIVER IN FRONT AND BEHIND.
USE the TYRE TEMPERATURE cheat once then deactivate it and put both drivers on OVERTAKE mode to bring up the temperatures, also helps you ATTACK or BUILD A GAP TO THE CAR BEHIND.

As I said this trainer isn't perfect but there are workarounds.
FINISHED 3rd and 6th with a bottom level team starting 7th and 16th respectively(was coming 1st and 5th but thought it best to use 2 tyre compounds and made a pit stop with both.FAIR PLAY:))

Jochenscheis

Reaction score
Money cheat brings me to -3,2 billion, so it is working but not how I imagined.

Edit: Had -3.6 million, so that explains it.

Last edited:

shqrk

Reaction score
493142138922129331478401470892061084055967255102n.jpg
For tires it also affects other drivers.

gorsani

Reaction score
Secondly THE TIRE CHEAT works for both you and opponent AI if they are on the SAME TYRE AS YOU. AFFECTS BOTH THE DRIVER IN FRONT AND BEHIND.

i agree to this. Trainer is almost useless except money part.

devilsson89

Reaction score
Yep its useless for now.. better use Cheat Engine for money. You can by yourself set 9999999999999.

BattleToad01

Reaction score
Yes big thanks :)

But same as other people. Unlimited fuel makes the car crawl. Also the unlimited tyres works on the opponents car that is either side of you on the leader board. eg. if my car is in 3rd (and im controlling my driver) then 2nd and 4th will have unlimited tyres too. As soon as you switch to your second driver same thing happens.

Low tyre temp doesnt seem to work at all either.

Condition and money works a treat :)

EDIT: A work around for now for the tyres...select a driver thats last on the grid, that way your opponents near your drivers dont get unlimited tyres :) Only thing is you dont get to watch your drivers race

Last edited:

reho_aut

Reaction score
For new rides, turn on the pause, activate cheat and deactivate again
Then only you have new maturity

Greg956

Reaction score
Yeah, cheat of fuel is a problem of big weight of a car. And cheat of infinity wires is making this effect for you and AI. This is a problem, man.