Trainer Search

Djabula

Reaction score
Did your drivers driving sooooooo slow after activating cheats?
That's because you activate infinite fuel and you get to much fuel that slows the car.
Use instant fuel only at start.It will max out your reservoir and then it will start to consume it.Get engine to agressive and till the end of the race you will be just spot on with the fuel. Don't forget to disable infinite fuel(f2) after the start.
They will be slow in the firtst part of the race,but will recover and win till the end

RuthlessGamer21

Reaction score
Did your drivers driving sooooooo slow after activating cheats?
Yep, its because ur car has 400 pounds of fuel in it after you turn infinite fuel on. Can you set the Infinite fuel cheat to 15 pounds? That would be much better. Currently, I would suggest just using the no tire ware, infinite money, and max car condition currently

hoschka

Reaction score
Dont get it. Instant Part Design wont work. T1 = 0 Days, T2 = 2 Days and so on. Restartet game & Trainer... same thing. :S

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Yep, its because ur car has 400 pounds of fuel in it after you turn infinite fuel on. Can you set the Infinite fuel cheat to 15 pounds? That would be much better. Currently, I would suggest just using the no tire ware, infinite money, and max car condition currently
It is fixed, you have when u activate the cheat about 3-4 pounds of fuel ;)

Dont get it. Instant Part Design wont work. T1 = 0 Days, T2 = 2 Days and so on. Restartet game & Trainer... same thing. :S
normaly it takes weeks until its finished. Now it takes only days ;) So its better than without the cheat

darell

Reaction score

it only effect in 1st part design

SerialKillerJTR

Reaction score
Since the update everything is working including fuel but i can't get tyre temps to work for some reason,oh well still a great job MAF

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Since the update everything is working including fuel but i can't get tyre temps to work for some reason,oh well still a great job MAF
Sometime its works, sometime not..I dont know when or why is that so...Everthing else is working fine as u sad

Alvaro Lage

Reaction score
I cant make the instant part design work... can anyone tell me exactly how to make it work pls?

Sleepingsong

Donor
Reaction score
I cant make the instant part design work... can anyone tell me exactly how to make it work pls?

After you click design a new part, select any parts(hexagon) in any knowledge levels. Then required time appear to design the part, activate Instant Part Design cheat. The activated sound will shown up.

Notice : Now, Instant Part Design cheat still not complete yet. You can only get 0 day for only the part in Average knowledge.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
After you click design a new part, select any parts(hexagon) in any knowledge levels. Then required time appear to design the part, activate Instant Part Design cheat. The activated sound will shown up.

Notice : Now, Instant Part Design cheat still not complete yet. You can only get 0 day for only the part in Average knowledge.
The other speps above is from 1 day up to 5 days for legendarys, but that is good enough becouse it requires weeks without the cheat ;)

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score

You dont need to "activate or unactivate" just load the cheat exe, load the game, toggle the options you want and LEAVE THEM ON.
I have played two seasons like that, I never turn them off, you dont need to, this is why its not working for some people.

miskowski

Reaction score
Maybe you can add a cheat on the development of drivers and staff? I was just suggesting ... :)

portuges23

Reaction score
It is fixed, you have when u activate the cheat about 3-4 pounds of fuel ;)

normaly it takes weeks until its finished. Now it takes only days ;) So its better than without the cheat
i was gona give the advice of fixing the amount at 5 or creat a wall so when the fuel drop it wouldnt go lower then a certain amount but as you have seen the coments and found a solution its fine