Trainer Search

Verstappen

Reaction score
I don't know if the tyre temperature cheat is working because my tyre temperature is at its max.

TyHanson

Reaction score
The lack of an update for this trainer is kinda shocking. Hope it isn't forgotten. :3

tobecrazy2012

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +5 // removed because of bugs
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +7// removed because of bugs
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +9
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576B Trainer +9 // Fixed design cheat
Motorsport Manager V1.1.11745 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Fuel
  3. No Tyre Wear
  4. Low Tyre Temperature
  5. Max Car Condition
  6. Instant Part Design
  7. Car Part Max Improvements
  8. Fast Construction
  9. Fast Upgrade

Notice:
  • First you must be in manager view where budge appears on screen then activate money cheat and pass a day
  • First start a race and once your car start moving activate cheats
  • First open part design tab , Select a part like engine and once required time appear to design the part activate Instant Part Design cheat , Close the window then open it again
  • First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the ma .
  • Open HQ go to new buildings , Click on any building to start and once a window pops of construction time and cost activate fast construction cheat , Cancel window then click on build again
  • Open HQ go to building upgrade, Click on any building to upgrade and once a window pops of required time and cost activate fast upgrade cheat , Cancel window then click on upgrade again
could you do a update please for v1.3

1crash007

Reaction score
I have them all but fast construction working.

I have vers 1.3.1394

Make sure you follow the EXACT instructions on the first Op.

mndo

Reaction score
new version came out.
v1.3.13194
is it possible to update?
also im new to the forums, do i post this here or in requests

Jayglo

Reaction score
Multiple seasons in and Fast construction never worked. Not sure what you mean after a few races.

Reaction score
It means the construction built normally without using trainer.. Because the trainer option (fast construction) is not working..
That's what i think..

Last edited:

jaornooz

Reaction score
You are the best, upgrade to version 1.3 please, in the fuel place the least possible so as not to weigh the car if possible, thanks

d15a5t3r

Reaction score
All the cheats still work with the latest version (B) except fast construction. So simply begin building all your buildings asap, then you just have to upgrade them and use the instructions exactly after they finish building. It's not that big of a deal.