Trainer Search

porcalete

Reaction score
Same for me. It works everything except fast construction and low tyre temp.

Verstappen

Reaction score
MrAntiFun we need v1.3 now please.

Tyre temperature isn't working.

Verstappen

Reaction score
All the cheats still work with the latest version (B) except fast construction. So simply begin building all your buildings asap, then you just have to upgrade them and use the instructions exactly after they finish building. It's not that big of a deal.

How's your tyre temperature when you race? Mine's always at the red bar, maximum.

I activate it when the race starts.

MrsChispa

Reaction score
pls guys... read the main post, there you can find the instructions. follow them and everything will work fine.

i have the last ver of the game 1.3 + dlc's and all the trainer options works fine. so pls.. read! . and if you have any problem... check my signature for tutorials on how to use a trainer. ty

• First you must be in manager view where budge appears on screen then activate money cheat and pass a day
  • First start a race and once your car start moving activate cheats
  • First open part design tab , Select a part like engine and once required time appear to design the part activate Instant Part Design cheat , Close the window then open it again
  • First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the ma .
  • Open HQ go to new buildings , Click on any building to start and once a window pops of construction time and cost activate fast construction cheat , Cancel window then click on build again
  • Open HQ go to building upgrade, Click on any building to upgrade and once a window pops of required time and cost activate fast upgrade cheat , Cancel window then click on upgrade again

Kraiden210

Reaction score
any way a driver/team editor will also be comming? been looking for one just cant find any "for free"

nikitoz59

Reaction score
Good day, did all the instructions but still not working. Trainer version 1.3, game version 1.3 steam. Thank you.

nikitoz59

Reaction score
Guys, it works, I just run the game from the folder, and it is necessary from the desktop. Trainer works.))) Sorry.

XNeill

Reaction score
Might be imagining this (Or it's already been pointed out, and I'm just blind)

But I swear the Inf. Fuel cheat effects the AI also, eg. the cars can only have 10L of fuel, but on a 25+ lap race they only pit once

Edit: Can confirm, it sets AI cars to the same fuel levels

Last edited: