Trainer Search

MrsChispa

Reaction score
no need, the trainer works fine with the last ver of the game. but if you have beta patch's on... then dont ask for a trainer for those patch's ^_^

the_thunder

Reaction score
no need, the trainer works fine with the last ver of the game. but if you have beta patch's on... then dont ask for a trainer for those patch's ^_^
I'm not with beta patches on, my game updated for 1.31.13310 (last version), I believe it's something about steamworks but I can not undo it.

Last edited:

MrsChispa

Reaction score
no, no need for update. trainers works fine... and a new DLC is coming soon.

Nate Livingston

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +5 // removed because of bugs
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +7// removed because of bugs
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +9
Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576B Trainer +9 // Fixed design cheat
Motorsport Manager V1.1.11745 Trainer +9
Motorsport Manager V1.3.13194 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Fuel
  3. No Tyre Wear
  4. Low Tyre Temperature
  5. Max Car Condition
  6. Instant Part Design
  7. Car Part Max Improvements
  8. Fast Construction
  9. Fast Upgrade

Notice:
  • First you must be in manager view where budge appears on screen then activate money cheat and pass a day
  • First start a race and once your car start moving activate cheats
  • First open part design tab , Select a part like engine and once required time appear to design the part activate Instant Part Design cheat , Close the window then open it again
  • First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the ma .
  • Open HQ go to new buildings , Click on any building to start and once a window pops of construction time and cost activate fast construction cheat , Cancel window then click on build again
  • Open HQ go to building upgrade, Click on any building to upgrade and once a window pops of required time and cost activate fast upgrade cheat , Cancel window then click on upgrade again
What app do you need to open the trainer? When i download it it says there is no available app to download it

jo234

Reaction score
Another question, since I haven't found it yet in this thread: Are the cheats irreversible? So, do you always have unlimited money/fuel et cetera or can you make it undone?

MadsMartin

Reaction score
Another question, since I haven't found it yet in this thread: Are the cheats irreversible? So, do you always have unlimited money/fuel et cetera or can you make it undone?

When you turn it off you start to use things like fuel, money and what have you again like normal.
But it dont return to the lever before the cheat was activated, especially noticeable with money as it is set to a really huge amount.
Dont know if that made sense :))

Fox4721

Reaction score
No need to update, works fine. Even if the trainer isn't activating the cheat right away, you have to wait a few secs and I would agree with the Driver Stats cheat

Decf1

Reaction score
how can i disable instant part build? im deactivated cheat but in still builds instantly, even after save reload

ghostridercool

Reaction score
None of the cheats will activate for me but infinite money, even after waiting a long time. Redownloading the trainer and restarting the game don't work either.

litah

Reaction score
Would really appreciate a revision to this trainer when the DLC and free patch is released which should be within next few weeks.
For now, it's alright.

Cheers.