Trainer Search

OlavGG

Reaction score
guys I know how to use the trainers but does anyone know how to recognize which version of the game I have (I have a retail version of the game that's why)

Grayfox75

Reaction score
When I download the trainers. There is nothing to extract from the .zip files? Can anyone shine any light on this? Technology is not my strong point

Faris Zulkifli

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Whats wrong exactly with the current trainer ? .
Tyre wear and tyre temperature and also infinite fuel..it red highlight but doesnt seem anything change :p
and also it takes 30-60 second to it enable :(

Last edited:

nenoro

Reaction score
Okay so inf fuel doesn't work since i install all dlcs.
i worked when i played without dlcs.

I follow your advice to enable when the car moves but nothing fuel goes down

nenoro

Reaction score
So after try and try.

Inf fuel works but not with inf money, no tyre wear, low tyre temperature, max car condition. Because the cars move i turn on inf fuel but the fuel keeps going to decrease.

During the race i have to close the trainer, start the trainer turn on inf fuel and it works the other options are still active without turn them...

The first trainer you released worked perfectly i didn't need to relaunch the trainer to turn on the inf fuel.

ARRI435

Reaction score
So after try and try.

Inf fuel works but not with inf money, no tyre wear, low tyre temperature, max car condition. Because the cars move i turn on inf fuel but the fuel keeps going to decrease.

During the race i have to close the trainer, start the trainer turn on inf fuel and it works the other options are still active without turn them...

The first trainer you released worked perfectly i didn't need to relaunch the trainer to turn on the inf fuel.

so inf fuel works somehow in your game? in your first line you say it doesnt then you say you close the trainer then relaunch it and it works?

I've all cheats working except infinitive fuel.

Opop_16

Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
we made a request on 16th march ( see here ) but only a few people supported that. Of course Mr Antifun first fullfilles the requests with many players (or many donators) but if you do not support requests for this game the updates will take a long time (or will never be done).
Anyway, I stopped playing this game so there is no meaning of the update for me anymore.
Have fun in future....Opop