Trainer Search

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does this work with the most recent floris update? 2.55?
Edit: In game version is 1.67, same as trainer, but the trainer does not detect the game as active.
Final edit: With Flrois mod pack extended, the trainer did not work, I downloaded the 1.67 for no floris and this is working with it.

Last edited:

captain50000

Reaction score
I am playing last days of the third age mod and the trainer makes my troops retreat always and so the enemies why Amy ideas?

berry7009

Reaction score
Help, I can't even extract the 1.172 trainer? After I extract it, windows keeps giving errors and refuses to open it.

EDIT: Managed to fix that, but now I cannot activate the trainer? It keeps pinging.
EDIT2: It only works when I open the trainer before the game. If re-open the trainer, it won't work.
However, I cannot use the game editor even though I keep spamming "set" button.

Last edited:

w3lkins

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a button on it that will lock the trainer soo I can use commands for my troops instead of changing the whole keybinding

Sualc

Reaction score
How does the renown cheat work? It dosen't do anything for me when i click it.

drisstos

Reaction score
ay dude the renown cheat does not work i know it almost 2k18 but please dude

keegan100

Reaction score
fast kill doesn't seem to work unless one of the infinite health cheats is enabled

FAULCON

Reaction score
Weird, I have a +6 version that works perfectly except for one thing, any mod requiring the use of the Warband Script Extender (WSE), causes the trainer to not recognize that the game is running. Not sure if it's enough of any issue to warrant a fix, but there are two awesome mods that require WSE, and they can be pretty harrowing without your trainer.

captain50000

Reaction score
can u make the trainer compatible with mods like Tainted Path because inf health doesnt apply for ur troops there

Last edited:

MC1988

Reaction score
Everything with this trainer works great in the Viking Conquest except for the editing Renown and Honor editor you included. I have to rely on Cheat Engine for that part to edit my renown. All in all though, great trainer ^_^