Trainer Search

starlord9

Reaction score
:(please make ,,,,Honor Rating and Renown trainer for version 1.153 .

BradleyWalsh

Reaction score
Try using anything just PING PING PING PING PING PING, it doesnt work no more :(

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
when ever i put in values for honor and renown it doesn't change my honor or renown, but everything else works thanks mr.antifun and staff. :)

Budz

Reaction score
when i try to use the trainer, malware bytes, shuts it down. and i cant get WB to let me allow it...*sigh* ah well

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
"Mount & Blade Warband V1.167 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun.zip is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it."

was what my browser said.

Perhaps this trainer offers a function that malware heuristics just happen to hate? first time i've picked this error up.

Other than that, the trainers are awesome, thanks alot

Tylerr

Reaction score
how to get 1.167 to work? Just get beeping noise when i try to activate using gog version

meme notyou

Reaction score
For those having honor/renown issues, you can do this cheat yourself manually in game that works with all versions and mods.

In game hit CTRL + ~ to bring up the console. Type in cheatmenu, hit enter. Click on CAMP and you will see the "CHEAT MENU!" option. Click on that and you will see selections for honor and reknown. You can also find this under the "reports" section and clicking on View Character Report where there will also be an option for increasing persuasion.

You can turn off the cheat menu by hitting CTRL + ~ and typing in nocheatmenu

astindextor

Reaction score
"Mount & Blade Warband V1.167 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun.zip is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it."

was what my browser said.

Perhaps this trainer offers a function that malware heuristics just happen to hate? first time i've picked this error up.

Other than that, the trainers are awesome, thanks alot

I'm getting the same message.

ZyxnNuro

Reaction score
Great job, MAF. This trainer is well coded. I'm impressed. :}

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
If Chrome Browser is Blocking Trainer Downloads

To get around the problem you should do the following

• In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu
    tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18
  • Select Settings.
  • Click Show advanced settings.
  • Under "Privacy," uncheck Enable phishing and malware protection.

Or you could use FireFox to download it .

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
Any way to affect food consumption with the infinite units cheat. I had all the food and those fat asses ate every crumb in 2 hours. Granted there were 3000 of them. I tried to find the script for affecting how often units consume in the simple_triggers.txt but it must have changed.

Thanks as always.

mastress

Reaction score
Any way to affect food consumption with the infinite units cheat. I had all the food and those fat asses ate every crumb in 2 hours. Granted there were 3000 of them. I tried to find the script for affecting how often units consume in the simple_triggers.txt but it must have changed.

Thanks as always.
You can change it in TweakMB. Check it out, nice app to mess around