Trainer Search

mattixgold

Reaction score
guys my trainer goes ping when i activate it i cant enable the trainer please help my version is in steam and up to date

alpalia

Reaction score
guys my trainer goes ping when i activate it i cant enable the trainer please help my version is in steam and up to date
steam use update to beta 168 (or something like) , also lots of mods have been "compromise" because of this update

dandakupka57

Reaction score
Hello could make one for version 1.163 please? I have downloaded versoin from internet not original can you make a one for this version please?:)

alpalia

Reaction score
can you update it please for make it compatible with "viking conquest" too . 1.168 (somehting like)

Sir Fanny

Reaction score
Mount and Blade is love, Mount and Blade is life.

Thanx a million 4 this. Been using this for a long time now. :D

JustMe123

Reaction score
I downloaded it I started the game but when I try opening it nothing happens... when I try extracting it somewhere and then click on it... it disappears...

Death Rowe

Reaction score
For those saying that it doesn't work for Viking Conquest, I have had no issues with the V1.167 Trainer +8 version, and I have been using it without any problems with Viking Conquest.
On another note, would support for Silverstag, which is launched through the Mount and Blade Script Extender, be possible? Silverstag's process is different, so the trainer doesn't work. Is it possible that only the target process needs to be changed?

EagleGundam

Reaction score
need new update please
game has updatet to version 1.168
Your trainers are the Best