Trainer Search

chyno

Reaction score
every time i try to download the latest file, chrome keeps telling me the file is malicious and it's blocked, what should i do, i am able to download the other version but not the latest because of this problem

Nila95

Reaction score
This doesn't seem to work with the Reforged Edition of Viking Conquest, I realize this is an older game and its been a while since you've updated it, and there's a lot of newer games that your probably focusing on. But a new version that works with the Reforged edition would be awesome.

Eeroth

Donor
Reaction score
Indeed it would be nice to get trainer updated for 1.168. I have to say this is awesome game to play and there is still people who play it. Also this trainer is basically only good trainer there is. There is no good cheat tables or other trainers for this game. So it would be nice to get it updated. I really like this trainer and this game. Hopefully they won't make any new patches for this game if this trainer gets updated.

astcax45

Reaction score
Hola tengo un problema y es que al intentar activar el trainer no me activa me podes ayudar

Dallas122757

Reaction score
SICK TRAINER I LOVE IT! but could you make one for mount and blade with fire and sword?

troy9879

Reaction score
mount & blade warband trainers: none of the trainers i downloaded are showing an activation slot? so cant use any of them

DancinMuffin

Reaction score
Every time I try to launch the trainer, it says I can't access the specified path or I don't have permission to access it.

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
So, My chrome is blokking the trainer. Someone knows a solution?

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
Update to 2.012 please and it has to function when playing mb: warband vinking conquest, if it didn't already.

siriuscz

Reaction score
Hi, I have version 1.168 and Trainer version 1.67 is working well. Only renown doesn't work ( Even honor is working ). Anyway - thanks for awesome trainer ;)

monoxidecj

Reaction score
I know a very small community still play this game. Know that it is still appreciated.
I've gotten so much more play time with this game because of your trainer.
Any plans on updating to new patch?

Thanks.