Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
cant make it to work with viking conquest :/ , i dont know exact version the dlc is (as it use same launcher than vanilla game) but i have try an table with 1.168 aob and look like work, so i guess its nothing big.
can you please check for update it ? :rolleyes:

Jeremy N M

Reaction score
how we use trainers for renown and honor in Mount&Blade Warband Viking Conquest?
can we use the same way as M&B Warband Native?

UmbraScriptor

Reaction score
Quick question: Is there a way to run this trainer with warband script enhancer? I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to register that the game is active.

Spiffo

Reaction score
Works fine for me (M&B Warband and Viking Conquest)

xcazadorx

Reaction score
Hola No tienes el traniner de la vercion 1.164 te agradeceria mucho

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
This trainer seems to work just fine for me. There may be certain mods that change various things in the game, for which there is no fix. Also, to circumvent the trainer in terms of renown, honour, and right to rule, there is a cheat menu which can be accessed by pressing ctrl+` and then typing cheatmenu. Go then to the camp and enter the cheat menu. Play around with that until you find where it is you can increase your renown, honour, and right to rule. There should also be an option to increase your standing with the last person you talked to. When you're done with that, type nocheatmenu back into the console. Thus you will have very easily fixed this issue.

thebexa

Reaction score
This trainer seems to work just fine for me. There may be certain mods that change various things in the game, for which there is no fix. Also, to circumvent the trainer in terms of renown, honour, and right to rule, there is a cheat menu which can be accessed by pressing ctrl+` and then typing cheatmenu. Go then to the camp and enter the cheat menu. Play around with that until you find where it is you can increase your renown, honour, and right to rule. There should also be an option to increase your standing with the last person you talked to. When you're done with that, type nocheatmenu back into the console. Thus you will have very easily fixed this issue.

For me, trainer v1.161 works on game-1.163 without any mod

thebexa

Reaction score
Use trainer 1.167. It works just fine.

Neither trainer v1.167 didn't work on game v1.168. I don't know if the problem is from my using trainer. Right now I am happy with trainer v1.161 and game v1.163

Rulant

Reaction score
Google Chrome seems to think that the download contains Malware, is this simply something on my end, or could there be an issue with the link?