Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glavni

Reaction score
I think title says it all @MrAntiFun so please can you answer this for me please, because it seems WeMod app dont work for me at all

how to get app to work and how to use the trainer inside the app without the app crashing the game, and will you be using cracks the old way like you used to do it because each of those cracks worked for me but since you moved to WeMod app wont even launch

nash72

Reaction score
hasn't been a new trainer released since august 13th so i think Mrantifun has stopped updating, making trainers :( WeMod works ok for me but any new games i get or updated games there are no trainers for them once they stop working...

Heinrich-XIX

Master Donor
Reaction score
That is not so good.

I have no problems with donating anything for good work. But wemod is not an alternative for me, i can also order a subscription to Cheathappens.

A thank you to Mr. Antifun for his good work here, which unfortunately is not continued.

Good bye

Heinrich

itekweni

Reaction score
I agree with every one who commented on this post and I also do not like the idea of having to connect to internet for trainer to work, unfortunately not many trainer sites available at the minute so looks like my game playing is going slow down because of it.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with every one who commented on this post and I also do not like the idea of having to connect to internet for trainer to work, unfortunately not many trainer sites available at the minute so looks like my game playing is going slow down because of it.
WeMod does not require an active connection. You only need to have an active connection the first time you use a trainer as that is when it is downloaded.

palleonza

Reaction score
WeMod does not require an active connection. You only need to have an active connection the first time you use a trainer as that is when it is downloaded.

Not true

I have used wemod in the past and still do for some games. Every 30 days your library or whatever you call it database is wiped or erased by your application and i am forced to go online by driving 350 km to get a signal to activate my trainer.

Sorry sir you might have good intentions and a possible good idea but in my book wemod sucks.

I prefer the offline trainers especiall

trebort

Donor
Reaction score
In the same boat as everyone else. I won't be using WeMod. I gave it a try and it's horrendous. I was happy donating to MAF when I could, even set up a subscription on patreon but yeah, it's a hard pass on this WeMod junk. Sadly going to have to find alternatives to MAF now and I've been a fan for years. :(

Reaction score

That's a major falsity. You must be a politician or spokesperson for WeMod. But you don't even understand what you're supporting. Steam says the same thing. But a lot of games require an internet connection, like how the old Xbox 360 would require you to connect and update it. This is the same thing. Saying it doesn't require an internet connection is a bold lie.

WeMod is a generic CH. Most everything isn't ever updated and to even request, you either have to pay, or find games to use the service with to get coins to request. Then your request is back logged by forcing 100s of people to vote. Which i have requested several newer games that took 6+ months to get an update. I find my own pointers with Cheat Engine and just go about my business. MAF was a single person i supported. I will not be supporting WeMod because over half the entire program is useless because its NOT updated as frequently as it's advertised. Even then, getting those votes doesn't matter if the people making the trainers don't want to do them. At least with MAF I knew i could donate and the trainers would actually get done and fairly quickly. I'm not mad at MAF. I'm upset with the quality of service WeMod claims.

Valir

Reaction score
i'm using MAF trainers since 2015,i really want to support donating directly for him,because i am able to support with money now,WeMod is simply bad,removing all the old trainers?,like i said in a thread before,just a cleaver way to make people to be FORCED TO USE THAT DAMN program that scan your HDD to "find the game data" and the launcher install itself whatever it wants,there is not even a option to chose the Launcher Location when installing the launcher,i'm really sad,i bealiave that MrAntiFun Blog is not viable anymore for me,time to support FLiNG,i guess (Sorry,my English is not good) (-^~^-)

Dom Moses

Reaction score
Agreed, like ive said in other posts to request for updates you have to use points and to get points you need to spend money. you get maybe 2600 points doing all the free things, liking them on twitter facebook sharing using their trainers etc, but thing is, is that 100 tokens you can then buy doesnt get you anywhere, you have to then spend money to get more tokens to actually get anywhere, where as in before you could just make a post on the fourm and mrantifun saw and updated when he could. wemod is pure and simply a money making process but without even guraunteed results.
100 tokens gets you maybe 10% in 1 game for 1 update nevermind if by just reaching that goal and it gets updated then even worse the game gets updated you have to then donate again for more updates.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a major falsity. You must be a politician or spokesperson for WeMod. But you don't even understand what you're supporting. Steam says the same thing. But a lot of games require an internet connection, like how the old Xbox 360 would require you to connect and update it. This is the same thing. Saying it doesn't require an internet connection is a bold lie.

WeMod is a generic CH. Most everything isn't ever updated and to even request, you either have to pay, or find games to use the service with to get coins to request. Then your request is back logged by forcing 100s of people to vote. Which i have requested several newer games that took 6+ months to get an update. I find my own pointers with Cheat Engine and just go about my business. MAF was a single person i supported. I will not be supporting WeMod because over half the entire program is useless because its NOT updated as frequently as it's advertised. Even then, getting those votes doesn't matter if the people making the trainers don't want to do them. At least with MAF I knew i could donate and the trainers would actually get done and fairly quickly. I'm not mad at MAF. I'm upset with the quality of service WeMod claims.
I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with WeMod. We update as many games as physically possible with the team we have. In the past 90 days, we've released close to 500 updates and 200 new trainers. We are always trying to increase output while decreasing the time it takes. We have some great internal changes coming that will let us really know what needs to be updated. A big issue with the current voting system is games are being voted for that don't actually need to be updated. There will also be changes coming to the voting system soon.

As far as the offline mode goes, can you explain what I'm lying about? WeMod downloads the trainer the first time you use it then it can be used offline. An active connection is not required to use WeMod after the trainer has been downloaded.

i'm using MAF trainers since 2015,i really want to support donating directly for him,because i am able to support with money now,WeMod is simply bad,removing all the old trainers?,like i said in a thread before,just a cleaver way to make people to be FORCED TO USE THAT DAMN program that scan your HDD to "find the game data" and the launcher install itself whatever it wants,there is not even a option to chose the Launcher Location when installing the launcher,i'm really sad,i bealiave that MrAntiFun Blog is not viable anymore for me,time to support FLiNG,i guess (Sorry,my English is not good) (-^~^-)
WeMod is installed to the appdata folder which is the default location for all electron apps and even things like Chrome. Installing to appdata also allows users who do not have access to the admin account to install it.

As far as scanning your HDD. We scan the registry for very specific keys and from there we determine what games are installed and where the exe is located.
Agreed, like ive said in other posts to request for updates you have to use points and to get points you need to spend money. you get maybe 2600 points doing all the free things, liking them on twitter facebook sharing using their trainers etc, but thing is, is that 100 tokens you can then buy doesnt get you anywhere, you have to then spend money to get more tokens to actually get anywhere, where as in before you could just make a post on the fourm and mrantifun saw and updated when he could. wemod is pure and simply a money making process but without even guraunteed results.
100 tokens gets you maybe 10% in 1 game for 1 update nevermind if by just reaching that goal and it gets updated then even worse the game gets updated you have to then donate again for more updates.
The voting system is supposed to be crowdfunded and it lets us know what we should be updating first. We update games every week regardless if they reach the minimum required amount of votes or not.

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
All cheats are free to use with hotkeys.
i liked the tradition way with hotkeys but all trainers are now with weapp which is very difficult to use, stars wars fallen Jedi finding hard too use! doesn't work, plus you can't use the new app with ***** games damm!

Status
Not open for further replies.