Trainer Search

robofish 78

Reaction score
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/317620/
Application Type: Space Hulk Ascension - Original - = Paid £11.49 (-50%) [RRP=£22.99]
Space Hulk Ascension - Dark Angels - = Paid £2.79 (-50%)
Space Hulk Ascension - Salamanders - = Paid £2.79 (-50%)
Space Hulk Ascension - Imperial Fist - = Paid £2.79 (-50%)
All 3 Paid £8.37 (-50%)

Features: f1 Activate Trainer
f2 +10 AP (instead of inf.)
f3 Inf. Health
f4 No Reload
f5 Inf. Ammo
f6 +50 Attribute Points (instead of inf.)
f7 +1 Level Up

P.S. I can NOT own a credit card (don't ask). But if you have an address that I could post a cheque to then I'd happly donate erm... say £20.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Did you try current trainer for Space Hulk Ascension ?.

robofish 78

Reaction score
Did you try current trainer for Space Hulk Ascension ?.

First allow one to say sorry for the DELAY!!! (lol) You know how it is life just gets in the way, does it not.
To the above reply; Yes I did, and No it didn't (work that is..... it may have been my Noobility with PC's. I am good but I am no Programmer.)

BUT!!!! In actual fact the lack of a trainer was advantageous!! It was I here you exclame.... (No? ok) lol. Indeed so, I just stopped pussyfooting about & got on with playing the game.
Ok so I knew that The Ultrasmurfs (sorry Ultramarines) Were the best all round chapter to use first so that's what I did. Then the Blood Angels, and so on & so on.... [I will not boar you with how & what I did where etc.]

{One hopefully One will forgive On, for using 'one' LOL)

So is it safe to assume that nothing more was done? (You being the Arch Magos of this Adeptus Mechanicus DATA ENGINE.....)
If so then I thank you for the reply & again apologise for forgetting. whatev...
LATERZ.....robo