Trainer Search

JienaJames

Reaction score
Ir works great don't get me wrong but the inf cash doesn't work on me :( and also, the no reloading one, i do reload, yet no ammo is used, I launched the game loaded my save and opened the trainer.

re Launched the trainer again today, I don't need to reload anymore, however Inf cash still doesn't seem to work for me.

Last edited:

ShadowMX

Junior Staff
Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Which Trainer are we talking about here?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ir works great don't get me wrong but the inf cash doesn't work on me :( and also, the no reloading one, i do reload, yet no ammo is used, I launched the game loaded my save and opened the trainer.

re Launched the trainer again today, I don't need to reload anymore, however Inf cash still doesn't seem to work for me.
Nice detailed and everything, but where is the name of the Trainer we are talking about lol :)

+1 @DJShadow92

JienaJames

Reaction score
I'm sorry I forgot to add it, I'm talking about metro last night delux trainer, it's called
MrAntiFun trainer Update-3, as I found it like that on google

ShadowMX

Junior Staff
Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry I forgot to add it, I'm talking about metro last night delux trainer, it's called
MrAntiFun trainer Update-3, as I found it like that on google
The Trainer sounds like a version issue. Unsure if its the game or could be the Trainer needs updating.

JienaJames

Reaction score
Ah no problem if it's from any of them I mean as long as i get infinite ammo is already an add on since i don't need to spend money on ammo, :D