Trainer Search

Sykoo

Reaction score
Hello, dear MAF community :)
I'm here to announce that I'm working now on a Intense Horror game. Here is the video for the first version test!
Hope you like it :) Please let me know ANY kind of feedback you've got!

Sykoo

Reaction score
Its ur Game? o.0
Yes, but I am not sure if I want to keep on making that game or if I start on a Multiplayer FPS. They're both difficult and I need models :'(
Not to mention animations... I 'll see what I can do :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
wow pretty good, are you putting this up on Kick starter? if you're not, well you should? they'll support you with funds and etc =D

Sykoo

Reaction score

Sykoo

Reaction score
wow pretty good, are you putting this up on Kick starter? if you're not, well you should? they'll support you with funds and etc =D
But I'm in Sweden, I can't start on kickstarter? :(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Oh man, thank you so much for the kind words! <3 :D
aou7wz.jpg

VqSet

Reaction score
I've seen some unbelievably awesome games made on Unity, so you can't even tell they are made on it. The video looks really nice, but I'm begging you - don't use its textures, I bet you can find much better stuff on the internet for free.

sta2109

Reaction score
I've seen some unbelievably awesome games made on Unity, so you can't even tell they are made on it. The video looks really nice, but I'm begging you - don't use its textures, I bet you can find much better stuff on the internet for free.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You can expand a little. Write some information whether the game can option Crafting ? And expand more about the Game.
But in every case, the game looks really good and I'm really looking forward to playing it soon.

PS : About the game can we play in the DEMO of the game soon ? (If There will be a DEMO)

PS : After i read the other comments will you keep working on the game ? Couse you SHOULD it very epic game.

Sykoo

Reaction score
You can expand a little. Write some information whether the game can option Crafting ? And expand more about the Game.
But in every case, the game looks really good and I'm really looking forward to playing it soon.

PS : About the game can we play in the DEMO of the game soon ? (If There will be a DEMO)

PS : After i read the other comments will you keep working on the game ? Couse you SHOULD it very epic game.

Im planning on making a pretty much FPS online game but I'll see if I make something out of Cursed Beliefs oto :) Thank you for the support <3