Trainer Search

Alaswing

Reaction score
i know that you normally dont add more options, but, will you add an save anywhere option for this game?

zzmonozz

Reaction score
i need new vercion trainer Update 1.0.128955 and Update 1.0.129133 ty

Hexfur

Reaction score
I agree with ninjalol5, an option to max friendships (or at least make them rise faster) would be awesome!

Sunaipa96

Reaction score
Works like a charm, thanks for that. Any XP module incoming? I'm lvl 42 and it takes crazy farming to lvl up.

Wee Boon Tang

Reaction score
A free crafting option would be amazing!
Seconding this. For me personally, your amazing trainer has already added all the essentials needed for this to be the kind of relaxing game that was marketed by the developers (AKA Freeze Time! No more rushing around trying to gather resources!), but there is that one thing missing to truly let us kick back and enjoy our time at Portia without stress or worries - Free Crafting.

There are two major trainers out there that have this (C***tHappens and MegaDev). Unfortunately, both options require large sum of subscription fee (the former more so than the latter as it requires the "Lifetime Membership" of $89.95; C***tHappens is just a bunch of moneygrubbers). If you were to add just this one option of Free Crafting, then your trainer, free of charge, would definitely become the most desired one of all. It is my personal opinion that the other options like "Max Friendship" and "Win RPS Everytime" are trivial options compared to this crafting cheat, especially when crafting is such a crucial gameplay in this game, so adding just this one extra option should be enough.

Hopefully you'll concur. :) Even if you don't, I must say this is a pretty amazing trainer. God, I can't tell you how much the Freeze Time helps.

Last edited:

Du'Islingr

Reaction score
Seconding this. For me personally, your amazing trainer has already added all the essentials needed for this to be the kind of relaxing game that was marketed by the developers (AKA Freeze Time! No more rushing around trying to gather resources!), but there is that one thing missing to truly let us kick back and enjoy our time at Portia without stress or worries - Free Crafting.

There are two major trainers out there that have this (C***tHappens and MegaDev). Unfortunately, both options require large sum of subscription fee (the former more so than the latter as it requires the "Lifetime Membership" of $89.95; C***tHappens is just a bunch of moneygrubbers). If you were to add just this one option of Free Crafting, then your trainer, free of charge, would definitely become the most desired one of all. It is my personal opinion that the other options like "Max Friendship" and "Win RPS Everytime" are trivial options compared to this crafting cheat, especially when crafting is such a crucial gameplay in this game, so adding just this one extra option should be enough.

Hopefully you'll concur. :) Even if you don't, I must say this is a pretty amazing trainer. God, I can't tell you how much the Freeze Time helps.
Theres a fling trainer that has something similar. Not free but it does reduce the crafting requirement to 1 of the first item. the rest are 0. also has pretty much most of everything else u can think of.