Trainer Search

ToxicBAT

Reaction score
i am having some issues. At first try trainer was working fine. But now when i start game, it shows game is on but then after a few moments it shows game is off even if the game is running. any solution? tia.

mulrich

Reaction score
Yeah, chipping in for an update as well. It acknowledges the game is on, but nothing works. I'm on Steam as well.

Homeboy

Reaction score
waiting 2-3 months on trainer update.
(there are some other trainers updated and new releases in that time, buit no one think on this one)

please, update this trainer to for working with my timne at portia 2.0.134712

thanks

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded Trainer V2.0.134241
all the cheats work for me on the latest version of My Time At Portia (on Steam V2.1)

A couple times I had to edit the hotkeys and place them on a different keybinding but all 9 cheats work for me.
I was able to turn on Easy Craft, Freeze Time, Infinite Coins, Infinite Quick Bar Items, etc.

Please make sure to launch the game first, then activate the trainer when you are in the game.
The cheats won't work if you don't follow MAF's instructions (https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/my-time-at-portia-trainer.15988/page-1)

Thanks MAF and team, love these trainers.

Homeboy

Reaction score
"My Time At Portia V2.0.136439 Trainer +9 " ????

i have version 2.0.134712 from june 10, look to post and at june 12 it would released v 2.1 and june 14 a hotfix of it!

the trainer was already outdated since you release it, but the question is, did the trainer called V2.0.136439 work with the v2.1 with hotfix or with 2.0.134712 ?

Zeldera

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I can't get the health, stamina or endurance to work at all. I have disabled defender and made an exception for it in my anti virus so am now at a loss as to what I should try next. I can actually use the trainer without hitting F1 as well, oh nearly forgot I tried to reset the buttons to the number pad but they still never worked. Thanks again for all your time and effort.

KawaiiBunnyxox

Reaction score
Downloaded My Time At Portia V5.0.87413 Trainer +6 and its not working in my xbox game pass version of the game but it does show Game is ON. how do I get it to work?

shinga

Reaction score
Weird, it activated just fine yesterday but not today

EDIT: ah my computer and/or Windows was just being ornery. Restarting helped xD

Last edited:

Adoniis

Reaction score
Keeps shutting itself off. An update would be great...

Chantrose33

Reaction score
Trainer was working perfectly, then just it stopped, it won't activate. Have restarted game and computer several times, no dice.

Edit: Is working fine now, not sure why.

Last edited: