Trainer Search

MilanTITO

Reaction score
Can you make Napoleon Total War v 1.0 trainer? Ive seen that you already have a trainer, but that one doesnt work with this version of the game. I cant update the game cause im using the retail game.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Can you make Napoleon Total War v 1.0 trainer? Ive seen that you already have a trainer, but that one doesnt work with this version of the game. I cant update the game cause im using the retail game.
perhaps download an updated / same version of the trainer?

MilanTITO

Reaction score
Yeah, I have yours updated trainer but it doesnt work, i have another trainer but options are stupid and i have cheathappens trainer that crashes every time i run it. Only thing left is to ask you if you can make a trainer compatible with my version of the game.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have yours updated trainer but it doesnt work, i have another trainer but options are stupid and i have cheathappens trainer that crashes every time i run it. Only thing left is to ask you if you can make a trainer compatible with my version of the game.

Rome Total War Collection
It includes:

* Rome: Total War (main game)
* Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion
* Rome: Total War - Alexander

as for Napoeleon
Total_War_Napoleon_V1.3.0_Trainer_plus6 <== That's MAF trainer and it works fine. I suggest checking you registry or seeing if you have maleware or adware on the comp bud. One reason a trainer can stop working. Or you may have to agressinve AntiVirus protocols, check you're AV settings. And any settings that your comp has had altered recently (like installing a new game and so on).