Trainer Search

STIIX

Reaction score
lol for a sec. I thought it was fake to have a trainer so fast for this new game but u're awesome mrantifun thanks alot.

JeyZet

Reaction score
Thank you. But is it possible to add these Ninja Treasure stuff or something? (dont know the english name for it).. Where you can trade the stuff for costumes and so on?

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
MAF can you add inf Ninja Treasure or x999 each Ninja Treasure? we need it so we can buy extra costumes

snowshadow

Reaction score
Ninja treasure is the true currency of this game. 2-3 fights and you're already super rich with ryo

naruto21

Reaction score
MAF Thank you for making the trainer for all game including Naruto Storm 4.....Can you add inf Ninja Treasure for the next update

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
guys just use fling trainer for ninja treasures for the meantime.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Im glad i didn't bought this Game, pure aids the performance.

Jeo228

Reaction score
I agree with the others, Ryo is easy to get, without ninja treasures ryo is worthless in storm 4. Thanks for the trainer, looking for ward to an update!

maskedman2

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your hard work do you think it possible to unlock all ninja skin info cards and Titles apparently there are some that only be obtained online.

samer013

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer. Everything works fine except for inf awaken which i cannot seem to get working for some reason