Trainer Search

ultimater

Reaction score
And by the way sir,is there any mod that gives inf awakening time and inf storm gauge directly after starting the match
if there is can you tell me?

narsasrub

Reaction score
thanks but it doesnt work for me i click F1 but the red tick doesn´t appear, it would be nice a superspeed cheat ´cause walking in the tournament is a little boring

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thanks but it doesnt work for me i click F1 but the red tick doesn´t appear, it would be nice a superspeed cheat ´cause walking in the tournament is a little boring
Start game first then the trainer.

OHiei

Reaction score
I used the ryo code and I got infinite ryo but the problem is that it didnt unlock characters...what is wrong?

1337V

Reaction score
It's a false positive for the cheat engine thats it.
Thanks MRfun for all your work and for spend your time doing this for all the community.

Babik

Reaction score
When I try to open the trainer it says "Winrar Diagnostic Message : Cant execute (than the trainer's location and name),What should I do? P.S I turned off my antivirus...

chris

Donor
Reaction score
When I try to open the trainer it says "Winrar Diagnostic Message : Cant execute (than the trainer's location and name),What should I do? P.S I turned off my antivirus...
screen shot please.

kakashi

Reaction score
yaaaaaa this is soooo coooool u r the best thnx for all trainers u do it

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Yup... it didnt work as well...
hmm i've got no idea man, i've tested the downloads and extracted it and its working fine. usually with that kind of error its due to your firewall/anti virus blocking the extraction.

Edit: Perhaps try checking if the trainer is on exception list? perhaps it got blocked off the first time.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
did you tried to extract and still prompt error?