Trainer Search

redx3551

Reaction score
to play it offline mode play it first online make your cac then quit the game and do the the guide below

Guide for TRUE offline play
Ever try setting steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. so I fiddled around and found this out.
Hey everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto Xenoverse 1.5 in True offline mode!

All you need to do is follow my steps
DISCLAIMER - while offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play online anyways!)

ok, preamble done. guide starts now.
Step 1. Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file
Step 2. Go to the following filepath

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

in there you will find steam_api64.dll

Step 3. Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun, I named mine "Fill for Offline Play"
Step 4. move steam_api64.dll into that folder
Step 5. shut off wifi and put steam into offline mode
Step 6: launch the game
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server OR play in ~Offline~ mode
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the village hidden off the line.
Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
again, this character will not have access to items/ jutsu your online character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. and earn all the rewards (which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy!).

Enjoy the offline play!

Last edited:

redx3551

Reaction score
if you want to cheat there is one way to do but you have to use the cheat engine if you don't now how to do it here is a vid for you but you all so need the naruto file you need to put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto it will overwritten the file in your folder so move and put it some way safe if you need it later i put the link in for the naruto file below

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fc7tc2mmyh8xffn/Naruto+(2).rar

Last edited: