Trainer Search

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Theres also the fact that he has the Xenoverse 1 and 2 trainers that have EAC bypasses. Showing that you can get around EAC even in a fully online game.
You DO know that Xenovers 1 and 2 didn't have EAC when they were first launched right? Another issue is that this game NEEDS a constant online connection. Hell, even the people over at CH, the guys that make trainers for EVERY game say they wont train this one because it's always online

Last edited:

redx3551

Reaction score
You DO know that Xenovers 1 and 2 didn't have EAC when they were first launched right? Another issue is that this game NEEDS a constant online connection. Hell, even the people over at CH, the guys that make trainers for EVERY game say they wont train this one because it's always online
sad but true but it does have offline mode it's just bugged hopefully it won't take long to fix it

cricro

Reaction score
only these are working
Infinite life
Infinite Mission time
Infinite Secret Technique Ninjutsu
i found and i use
i did not try the others
Posso condividere se richiesto [/ QUOTE]

can you sand it to me plz

Ashuraman

Reaction score
sad but true but it does have offline mode it's just bugged hopefully it won't take long to fix it

What do you mean bugged? This game has NO OFFLINE MODE, even to play the offline VR missions you NEED to do the online content

redx3551

Reaction score
What do you mean bugged? This game has NO OFFLINE MODE, even to play the offline VR missions you NEED to do the online content
when i played it for the first time there was a fix to it but it does not work now the updates killed it

redx3551

Reaction score
A fix for WHAT exactly?
for offline mode this was the fix but it does not work now

Guide for TRUE offline play
Ever try setting steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. so I fiddled around and found this out.
Hey everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto Xenoverse 1.5 in True offline mode!

All you need to do is follow my steps
DISCLAIMER - while offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play online anyways!)

ok, preamble done. guide starts now.
Step 1. Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file
Step 2. Go to the following filepath

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

in there you will find steam_api64.dll

Step 3. Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun, I named mine "Fill for Offline Play"
Step 4. move steam_api64.dll into that folder
Step 5. shut off wifi and put steam into offline mode
Step 6: launch the game
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server OR play in ~Offline~ mode
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the village hidden off the line.
Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
again, this character will not have access to items/ jutsu your online character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. and earn all the rewards (which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy!).

Enjoy the offline play!

Ashuraman

Reaction score
for offline mode this was the fix but it does not work now

Guide for TRUE offline play
Ever try setting steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. so I fiddled around and found this out.
Hey everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto Xenoverse 1.5 in True offline mode!

All you need to do is follow my steps
DISCLAIMER - while offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play online anyways!)

ok, preamble done. guide starts now.
Step 1. Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file
Step 2. Go to the following filepath

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

in there you will find steam_api64.dll

Step 3. Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun, I named mine "Fill for Offline Play"
Step 4. move steam_api64.dll into that folder
Step 5. shut off wifi and put steam into offline mode
Step 6: launch the game
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server OR play in ~Offline~ mode
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the village hidden off the line.
Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
again, this character will not have access to items/ jutsu your online character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. and earn all the rewards (which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy!).

Enjoy the offline play!
That wouldn't work regardless because there comes a point in the game when , to progress further, you HAVE to play online at least once

redx3551

Reaction score
That wouldn't work regardless because there comes a point in the game when , to progress further, you HAVE to play online at least once
I have not gone that fare in game so i am not sure about that but you do have to play the game online ones to do it

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I have not gone that fare in game so i am not sure about that but you do have to play the game online ones to do it
After you complete a couple of VR missions, you will be prompted to do an online battle. After that point only like 3 or 4 more VR missions will unlock unless you do said online battle. If you don't, you're stuck

redx3551

Reaction score
After you complete a couple of VR missions, you will be prompted to do an online battle. After that point only like 3 or 4 more VR missions will unlock unless you do said online battle. If you don't, you're stuck
ok that's news to me thx

AeternusDante

Reaction score
well thats not true.... i unlocked until now 9 VR missions, right now i have "Welcome to My Art Exhibit!" mission from Chouji..... and yes i play offline. Its just hard to beat Gate missions o_O

Ashuraman

Reaction score
well thats not true.... i unlocked until now 9 VR missions, right now i have "Welcome to My Art Exhibit!" mission from Chouji..... and yes i play offline. Its just hard to beat Gate missions o_O
After a while you'l stop being able to unlock VR missions completely, i don't know EXACTLY how many you can unlock without going online at least once. Also a message to the OP: If you're going to ask for a trainer, you NEED to specify what options you want to see. Personally all i'd need would be infinite money and fast master EXP