Trainer Search

polski twardziel

Reaction score
so.... Mr. Anti Fun, can we get an updated trainer? Or at least let us know if you can't do anything anymore. Also, BOXMOUTH1 , can you update the cheat table you put up on here? It was amazing and I used it all the time but now the grading doesn't work.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
so.... Mr. Anti Fun, can we get an updated trainer? Or at least let us know if you can't do anything anymore. Also, BOXMOUTH1 , can you update the cheat table you put up on here? It was amazing and I used it all the time but now the grading doesn't work.
Whenever I get around to installing the newest update I will gladly update the table. I usually tell steam to not install updates because of this problem you guys are having.

polski twardziel

Reaction score
Whenever I get around to installing the newest update I will gladly update the table. I usually tell steam to not install updates because of this problem you guys are having.
Okay thank you! =) You're awesome . Also can I roll back the update then for now? Like go back a version so I can use everything again? Or do I just have to wait now xD

polski twardziel

Reaction score
there was a update?
Game update on steam. If you have the torrented / reloaded version of the game you don't have to worry about it I don't think atleast. But yeah steam updated the game and now the game timer cheats and more don't work.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Okay thank you! =) You're awesome . Also can I roll back the update then for now? Like go back a version so I can use everything again? Or do I just have to wait now xD
I wanna say you can roll back just not sure if you have to delete the game then reinstall. It should data on the cloud but when it reinstalls it might just give you the newest version by default.

You could also try downloading a hotfix and see if that helps. I have attached the reloaded hotfix but please use at your own risk. You won't get into trouble with steam or anything but just incase it gives you some unwanted side effects.

Here is the Reloaded Hotfix:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/460843/rld-nba2k15.7z

Vidao

Reaction score
yup last update patched all tables, hopefully someone can find the new addresses

john54321

Reaction score
sir can you add, that i can enable my player a player initiator and accessories? and also a mygm level and help me to buy a team

Vidao

Reaction score
Can you update the trainer so that it works with the new steam update? The last update changed the addresses. Thanks MrAntiFun! <3

polski twardziel

Reaction score
  1. Inf.Attribute Points = Inf.Upgrade Points .
Take your time man. If you could add a grade function to the table and make the super stats work for stealing/dunking/etc... that'd be great :D If not I think boxmouth will figure it all out when you update the trainer. :) Keep up the good work!

Spike74545

Reaction score
Does someone have the Problem, that the Careermode doesnt Save the Game? It brings me back to the 10 Day Contract. Everytime, maybe because of the Trainer?

polski twardziel

Reaction score
Does someone have the Problem, that the Careermode doesnt Save the Game? It brings me back to the 10 Day Contract. Everytime, maybe because of the Trainer?
Eh it wouldn't be because of the trainer. Do you have the steam version or pirated?

john54321

Reaction score
im using reloaded version, any chance i can make my player a player initiator? my position is sf

boxmouth1

Reaction score
im using reloaded version, any chance i can make my player a player initiator? my position is sf
I'm pretty sure you're stuck with whatever position you initially started with. Just like you're stuck with the nickname.

Vidao

Reaction score
someone please find a fix for the steam versions! im gonna die! ;)

Last edited: