Trainer Search

Spike74545

Reaction score
Well i am patient, but he does not Answer for Days now, so maybe you understand why i am a little pissed. I see new Trainers for other Games here, but he does not answer in this Thread.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well i am patient, but he does not Answer for Days now, so maybe you understand why i am a little pissed. I see new Trainers for other Games here, but he does not answer in this Thread.

First of all, MrAntiFun works alone, Its not easy to answer threads making new trainers so fast. Be patient, Thats all i got t say. There are alot of threads that havent got answers for months, Your not the only one that waits.

MrGodZilla

Reaction score
If you personally saw all the current outdated Trainers, you would believe why he's not doing this one yet. He works hard to get stuff done as fast as possible, if you don't think he's fast enough make your own trainer, it's not very hard.

Spike74545

Reaction score
AGAIN its not about fast enough, its just that he dont even Answers here, thats my point.

MrGodZilla

Reaction score
AGAIN its not about fast enough, its just that he dont even Answers here, thats my point.
As I stated before, "If you personally saw all the current outdated trainers, you would believe why he's not doing this one yet." He has a lot of other trainers to fix, and he can't be too sure that he's going to fix a trainer soon so he doesn't post "Hey guys, it's almost done!" or anything, he's a busy man.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Dude just **** off and get some shitty trainer elsewhere then. Enough of the complaining. It's obvious your mother didn't give you enough attention as a child or you still are one. That's probably why he hasn't responded to you. Do you pick up the phone when someone constantly is calling and harassing you?

Just ask your question and wait. If he doesn't respond then he's busy. If he's busy he's probably making a trainer or fixing one or responding to some other member. Don't be an impatient pain in the ass. Just chill out and wait. It sucks I know and when you want something and you want it now but jesus christ man. Everyday with this?

Spike74545

Reaction score
Dude just f**k off and get some shitty trainer elsewhere then. Enough of the complaining. It's obvious your mother didn't give you enough attention as a child or you still are one. That's probably why he hasn't responded to you. Do you pick up the phone when someone constantly is calling and harassing you?

Just ask your question and wait. If he doesn't respond then he's busy. If he's busy he's probably making a trainer or fixing one or responding to some other member. Don't be an impatient pain in the ass. Just chill out and wait. It sucks I know and when you want something and you want it now but jesus christ man. Everyday with this?

So we start to insult others? Interesting.

ghost1988

Reaction score
Am I the only one, where the trainer delets itself when trying to start it? I downloaded it from here and well..one time it worked, the next time it did not. Just to mention it

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only one, where the trainer delets itself when trying to start it? I downloaded it from here and well..one time it worked, the next time it did not. Just to mention it
most probably its your anti virus, put the trainer on your exception list.

orsinijuan

Reaction score
sorry for my bad english.. when i activate the Super Stats option apply to the entire team not my created player only.. is there a solution for this?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry for my bad english.. when i activate the Super Stats option apply to the entire team not my created player only.. is there a solution for this?
Use the 2nd or 3rd trainer and it should only apply to your team.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you for new trainer but in my MC reset stats still not working :/ or there is some other way to reset stats ?
How can you tell its not working ? , Is CPU scoring 100% or something ? , Or do you mean it doesn't activate?.
If it doesn't activate you should make sure you aren't using Super Stats and Reset stats at the same time , If you want to reset stats you should disable Super Stats first .

j27f1981

Reaction score
In order to use the cheat tables Do I need to play offline? cus I play online only..

Vidao

Reaction score
Nothing in the trainer is working for me, I'm using the steam version...