Trainer Search

Reaction score
Even with superstats you barely get any VC... this is so ridiculously geared towards money... I just scored 72 points, 16 Assists, shot 100% on HOF with an A+ Teamgrade and get 1.200 VC... you gotta be kidding me. Fully upgrading a players takes like 130.000 VC...

Actually take more VC that. I got legend gold & it had 100k VC, got me to a 88. It will take about 220k. I'm a 93 & I've spent 178k on VC (HOF doubles that to 2400)

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Actually take more VC that. I got legend gold & it had 100k VC, got me to a 88. It will take about 220k. I'm a 93 & I've spent 178k on VC (HOF doubles that to 2400)

How did you do that? Buy them? I mean how the hell are you meant to get like 200.000 VC? Even if I wait for a new contract and get more VC per game I will still need to play like 100 games. Or do you simply play like 4 minute per quarter games and just get the money from A+ teamgrade?

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Did you spend money to get so high? Or what was the secret.

Well he spent 100.000 VC which he got by ordering the Legend edition. And apparently another 78.000 VC.

What interests me is how you got 78.000 VC? I mean how do you farm them to get over 2.000? I scored 70 points and played 12 minute quarters on Hall of Fame and had an A+ teamgrade and only got around 1.300 or so. Are you in your second season already ad get more money or how do you do it? Does the Fan Cheat do anything? Do you get more endorsements and more VC? It would really be nice for all of us if you could post a bit of a tutorial for how to effectively farm VC with this trainer.

oPiruz

Reaction score
Can you use this when playing with other people online, such as mypark, or would you get banned?

MNI1827

Reaction score
Anyone else drawing a high No. of fouls with the super stats turned on? I can't seem to attempt a steal without getting a foul.

oPiruz

Reaction score
Anyone else drawing a high No. of fouls with the super stats turned on? I can't seem to attempt a steal without getting a foul.
Same here, I feel like 17's foul logic is really bad TBH, it almost seems like every attempt at a steal is a reach in foul

NakoMiku

Donor
Reaction score
Same here, I feel like 17's foul logic is really bad TBH, it almost seems like every attempt at a steal is a reach in foul

same here, at 2k16 i could get around 11-18 steals per game with 5 fouls
now 2k17, around 7 per 10 attempts will result in fouls

Reaction score

They need to patch it, cause it's bad. Also they double team immediately & the one on one defense stellar by the AI. HOF is definitely over powered in most areas.

KKooll

Donor
Reaction score
VC isnt the problem ... I haev like 120.000 VC but cant do any more upgrades ...
So it would be nice if there is a "Infinity Upgrade" choice !

John Chambers

Reaction score
Thank you @MrAntiFun for your job on this trainer.

Do you think it's possible to add an option to give point during match.
When you score a goal you earn a +8 pts, when you make an assist you earn a +6 pts etc...
But because of the ridiculous numbers of fouls, I have a lot of -5 pts...

So could you add an option please to add exp points during the match ?
(it concerns MyCareer Mode)
thank you.

Last edited:

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
VC isnt the problem ... I haev like 120.000 VC but cant do any more upgrades ...
So it would be nice if there is a "Infinity Upgrade" choice !

How on earth did you get 120.000 VC???

Spartant2112

Reaction score
How do you turn off super stats? I exited the game. Pressed F4 to disable super stats. And entered the game without the trainer even active but now me and my team never miss any shots. I wanted the game to be easier but were blowing out teams 150-90.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
How do you turn off super stats? I exited the game. Pressed F4 to disable super stats. And entered the game without the trainer even active but now me and my team never miss any shots. I wanted the game to be easier but were blowing out teams 150-90.

Same question. Personally I think it's too overpowered. It's fine that my player is super but does the cheat have to effect the whole team?