Trainer Search

mtnhtmn

Reaction score
Thank you very much, but it seems I cannot run the EXE :/

Does anyone knows why the trainer wont work? I try to run it but nothing happens, even on Admin rights, using WIN10.

NoName12345

Reaction score
Reset stats is to take out super stats or it reset all stats?
As far as I can guess, it "takes out" super stats, because rn, even if u dont have the trainer on, all ur teammates and u still have that super stats buff if u used it once, at least that was the case for me lol

exca

Reaction score
does anybody know if you get more vc for playing on hall of fame or not? because with trainer it makes it goto custom so are we losing out on vc using trainer?

NoName12345

Reaction score
does anybody know if you get more vc for playing on hall of fame or not? because with trainer it makes it goto custom so are we losing out on vc using trainer?
As far as I noticed, difficulty doesnt matter on mycarrer anymore, u still get the same points, no matter what the difficutly. And idk what u mean with custom.

Zimmer11dk

Reaction score
I know it might be a lot of effort, but a "A+ Rating" cheat would make my world! :D

pko

Reaction score
Will this work online? or do you have to play in offline mode for it to work?

NoName12345

Reaction score
Will this work online? or do you have to play in offline mode for it to work?
I doubt that it will work online, you can use the trainer "semi-online" meaning u can level or play ur mycarrer normally with it and use all the features(besides infinite skill points, since u use vc online) , but I dont think "inf stamina" or "superstats" work online even tho I already saw some fishy people. Anyways I wouldnt try to use it in a park game --- maybe "Anticheat" or something like that will ban u.

Croak15

Reaction score
Seems to crash my game after about 30seconds of it being open. Odd