you think im lazy ? XD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer Search

zilinggone

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ... hehehe
ineed dynasty warrior 8 extreme edition save game especially all weapon complete im just can reach 4 star weapon :D playing with my little brother for a week and even i read all instruction from forum how to unlock weapon in chaos mode and bit of that bit of this still icant collect 5 star weapon >.< badluck me can you share your save game please :D

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
trainer has super damage and super speed the weapons should be a piece of cake to unlock.

Athazel

Reaction score
lol took me like 4 days or so to get all lv 6 weapons and finish all the stories.

Athazel

Reaction score
oh I know where the save game is =P and I cannot upload it here since site wont let me will try 4share later but I guess I will need to make account there?

zilinggone

Reaction score
oh I know where the save game is =P and I cannot upload it here since site wont let me will try 4share later but I guess I will need to make account there?
yes use facebook to make account on 4share

honneyStewPew

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ... hehehe
ineed dynasty warrior 8 extreme edition save game especially all weapon complete im just can reach 4 star weapon :D playing with my little brother for a week and even i read all instruction from forum how to unlock weapon in chaos mode and bit of that bit of this still icant collect 5 star weapon >.< badluck me can you share your save game please :D

Die Nasty Warriors :D

WooksterRu

Donor
Reaction score
i bet u play on easy hahaha so u can just bull dosh through everything :)

fun fact not a'lot of people play on a harder difficulty then normal for this game because they have to much fun slashing enemy's to pieces like a boss lol :D