Attachments

• Need for Speed Heat (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,525
  • Need for Speed Heat (EA) Trainer Setup.exe
    141 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

sevorast

Reaction score
Freeze AI works almost every time, few exceptions. Vehicle damage is only visual, still get wrecked/busted even with it toggled. Nitro works except it fires nonstop until you crash into something to stop it. Money doesn't work at all even offline.

Last edited:

dtronicsuk

Reaction score
tried your trainer, seems to work ok just a few issues i have found

1. unlimited nitro causes my nitro to fire all the time even if i didnt ask it to
2. the unlimited car health seems to effect AI cars as well so would be nice to have it only apply to YOUR car

other than that seems to work fine.

for those having issues with the money, make sure you have origin in offline mode BEFORE you launch the game then try (you shouldn't be online when using these cheats anyway)

blitzerking666

Reaction score
hmm... ultimate money that mean money not decrease not increase if active it?
no vehicle damage cop too

Last edited:

Noxalian

Reaction score
In my experience:
1) Freeze AI works fine - but there's a caveat - if you're more than 300 yards from any AI (Racer, Civilian or Cop) they move, but remain still when close.
2) Health kinda works - only has visual effect, but then again the Cops can't take damage either, so kinda a bummer
3) Infinite Nitro works - but makes the car harder to control and prob kinda annoying in the long run
4) Infinite money doesn't work - was in solo, had $88k brought upgrades, still had $88k, went to buy a car - said I didn't have enough money, so I went back to main menu and rejoined solo and it said $2,500, weird.

Nakatsu

Reaction score
money works for me now.
u have to be offline in origin and you will not get the money instantly u have to do race first and then the unlimited money works

sevorast

Reaction score
Yeah everything seems to work now, except nitro still doesn't stop firing unless you crash into something, can lead to getting completely stuck because you can't reverse.

Noxalian

Reaction score
I dunno if it is possible, but for those who don't like the Unlimited Nitro cheat, how about a Instant Nitro Refill instead?
So, essentially, you have between 1 and 5 bottles equipted, and you use one, and it instantly refills without waiting 20 to 30 sec after using it to reuse it.

Azarel226

Reaction score
trainer has been working perfectly for me, the no damage only works for my car but take visual damage can ram cops at top speed and not wreck myself, dunno if its an effect of the trainer but my tires reinflate after 5 or 10 seconds when i hit the spikes and i dont have the reinflate perk on. I agree with the others that it would awesome to get a instant refill nos option or make the nos refill active ability infinite.

Great stuff either way, just fun to mess around early game was so grindy before i got the trainer

Occupay

Reaction score
An Option for "Cant be Arrested" or something like this would be absolutely dope.

Its absolutely annoying even tho you have quite some distance from the Cops, they are still arresting you!