Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Jeff Cork-Game informer
Half-Life fans have had to learn to be patient, since Valve doesn't seem to be in a rush to revisit Half-Life any time soon. Fortunately, modders have unofficially kept the franchise alive. A new mod called Transmissions: Element 120 was recently released, showing what a single developer can do with two years and a whole lot of dedication.

Transmissions: Element 120 is set after the events of Half-Life 2: Episode 2. The single-player story includes new models, locations, and visual enhancements. Better yet, it includes a new gravity weapon that lets players dampen falls and jump great distances.
The best way to learn more about the free mod is probably by downloading it and playing it. You can do that at the mod's official site. Developer Shokunin000 is also trying to get enough votes to get it greenlit on Steam so that more players can find it and to make it easier to install.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
While i posted this i do not play this game so i can not personally endorse this mod or tell you if it works , or if it will break the trainer or if the trainer will be compatible and if not i do not want you people bugging MAF to fix the trainer so it will work etc MAF is busy enough. So bottomline if you decide to test-use this mod use at your OWN RISK and No Complaining:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)